- Facebook let advertisers target users interested in infamous Nazis 8 Months Ago
- Dem senator promises to put net neutrality on the ‘political hot seat’ in coming months 8 Months Ago
- Someone figured out that Toothless from ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ looks just like Bulbasaur Today 12:44 PM
- Disturbing Snapchat video shows 17-year-old throwing dog on trampoline Today 12:16 PM
- How to watch the new Bon Appetit channel for free Today 12:03 PM
- Eminem disses Netflix for canceling ‘The Punisher’ Today 11:50 AM
- Florida prisons sued for depriving inmates of music they paid for Today 11:36 AM
- Chris Hemsworth will become Hulk Hogan for Netflix biopic Today 11:29 AM
- Fortnite just introduced a K-Pop skin, and here’s how to unlock it Today 11:06 AM
- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack Today 10:39 AM
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. Today 10:28 AM
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ Today 10:22 AM
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) Today 9:29 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
Catch monsters like Ash with ‘Pokemon Let’s Go’ and Poke Ball Plus
Toss a real-life Poké Ball when a new monster crosses your path.
Going on a new Pokémon adventure is great. But what if you could catch a monster with a real-life Poké Ball? With Pokémon Let’s Go and Poké Ball Plus, now you can!
You’re already pumped as heck for Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee. It’s the first ever console Pokémon adventure, and more gorgeous than a Shiny Gyarados. The upcoming Switch game will take long-time fans back to the Kanto region, where the whole Pokémon phenomenon began.
But wait, there’s more. This edition of Pokémon Let’s Go comes with the Poké Ball Plus, a handheld recreation of the device used to capture Pocket Monsters. Not only does it look awesome, it actually does what a Poké Ball does. When you come across a wild Pokémon in-game, you can toss your ball towards the screen to capture them. Just like Ash Ketchum does in the opening theme to your favorite childhood anime.
When you have to deal with real-life, you can bring your Pokémon with you. Any Pokémon on your team will happily reside in your Poké Ball, and even interact with you when you’re getting McDonalds or clocking in some overtime at work.
Poké Ball Plus releases on November 16 along with Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee. You can pre-order the Poké Ball Plus on Amazon for $49.99. Or, if you prefer, you can pre-order Pokemon Let’s Go + Poke Ball Plus for $99. This sweet deal includes your game version of choice plus the new, beautiful accessory.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- All the E3 games you can already pre-order today
- Turn your Switch into an arcade cabinet with this $20 kit
- What is Raspberry Pi? A DIY retro gaming console waiting to happen
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.