- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Today 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Today 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Today 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Today 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
- Facebook is creating a meme feature to bring back the teens Friday 4:13 PM
- A hitman’s smartwatch helped send him to prison for life Friday 4:05 PM
- Privacy group files complaints against Netlifx, Spotify for GDPR violations Friday 3:02 PM
- Bikini Kill reunion show sale proves the internet is still hell for live music fans Friday 2:55 PM
- Teen’s photo of Nazi-themed school-dance invite goes viral Friday 2:31 PM
Never battle for a slice of pizza again thanks to this special Poké Ball
You have to eat if you want to train.
Traditional pizza cutters make grabbing the perfect slice a challenge. Now you can finally be free of the frustration, thanks to this Poké Ball pizza cutter.
This genius device looks like your regular Poké Ball except it’s just flatter. But once you remove the white cap, you’ll see this Poké Ball is more special than you anticipated. Inside is the circular blade that you’ll recognize from traditional pizza cutters. This one is decorated with silhouettes of original Pokémon.
The Poké Ball pizza cutter makes slicing your ‘za easy as pie (you see what we did there). Additionally, since the device is dishwasher safe, you won’t have go into battle mode in order to clean it off. This ThinkGeek exclusive is on sale for just $6.99, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the barbeque with you with this portable stainless steel grill
- This wall ornament is a double-whammy for pizza and Pixar fanatics
- Get a perfect personal pizza every time with this nifty tool
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.