- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet 2 Years Ago
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters 2 Years Ago
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Today 12:59 PM
- The Washington Post is under fire for a transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Today 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Today 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Today 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Today 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Today 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Today 9:58 AM
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 Today 9:23 AM
- Trump demands networks blacklist these guests—including prominent Democrats Today 9:09 AM
- Bookworms! Now’s your chance to grab 3 months of Amazon Music for free Today 9:00 AM
- You can get paid $1,000 to binge-watch the first 20 Marvel movies Today 8:56 AM
- The ‘flat stomach’ meme has morphed into the ‘pregnant mom’ meme Today 8:43 AM
- Get 6 months free with this sweet Amazon Music Unlimited offer Today 8:30 AM
Never battle for a slice of pizza again thanks to this special Poké Ball
You have to eat if you want to train.
Traditional pizza cutters make grabbing the perfect slice a challenge. Now you can finally be free of the frustration, thanks to this Poké Ball pizza cutter.
This genius device looks like your regular Poké Ball except it’s just flatter. But once you remove the white cap, you’ll see this Poké Ball is more special than you anticipated. Inside is the circular blade that you’ll recognize from traditional pizza cutters. This one is decorated with silhouettes of original Pokémon.
The Poké Ball pizza cutter makes slicing your ‘za easy as pie (you see what we did there). Additionally, since the device is dishwasher safe, you won’t have go into battle mode in order to clean it off. This ThinkGeek exclusive is on sale for just $6.99, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the barbeque with you with this portable stainless steel grill
- This wall ornament is a double-whammy for pizza and Pixar fanatics
- Get a perfect personal pizza every time with this nifty tool
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.