- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China 2 Years Ago
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
Never battle for a slice of pizza again thanks to this special Poké Ball
You have to eat if you want to train.
Traditional pizza cutters make grabbing the perfect slice a challenge. Now you can finally be free of the frustration, thanks to this Poké Ball pizza cutter.
This genius device looks like your regular Poké Ball except it’s just flatter. But once you remove the white cap, you’ll see this Poké Ball is more special than you anticipated. Inside is the circular blade that you’ll recognize from traditional pizza cutters. This one is decorated with silhouettes of original Pokémon.
The Poké Ball pizza cutter makes slicing your ‘za easy as pie (you see what we did there). Additionally, since the device is dishwasher safe, you won’t have go into battle mode in order to clean it off. This ThinkGeek exclusive is on sale for just $6.99, while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Take the barbeque with you with this portable stainless steel grill
- This wall ornament is a double-whammy for pizza and Pixar fanatics
- Get a perfect personal pizza every time with this nifty tool
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.