- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme 2 Years Ago
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? 2 Years Ago
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix 2 Years Ago
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Today 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Today 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Today 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Today 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Today 10:07 AM
- Trump turns on his favorite cable news network Today 8:56 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for less than $1 Today 8:34 AM
- How to stream Bellator 218 for free Today 8:00 AM
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ is already a meme gold mine Today 7:18 AM
- ‘Queen’s Shadow’ is a brilliant character study into a ‘Star Wars’ fan favorite Today 7:00 AM
- Roku vs Apple TV: Which streaming device rules them all? Today 7:00 AM
- Trans/Sex: Here’s what you need to know before having sex with a trans woman Today 6:30 AM
Boxes of tasty cookie sticks as low as $1.30 when you buy in bulk.
Attention snack Otaku: stock up on Pocky and rest easy next time your sweet tooth needs satisfying.
One of the tastiest Japanese snacks, Pocky is downright cheap when you buy it in bulk. Whether you prefer chocolate, strawberry or matcha flavors, nothing beats the flavor-dipped sweet cookies when snack time rolls around.
And when you treat yourself to a ten pack, there’s plenty to share with friends. Or don’t. Hide them in that secret drawer at work, and hoard them greedily. No judgements.
The Pocky ten pack is available on Amazon for $13.22 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This shark snack bowl is so cute your guests’ jaws will drop
- Get a perfect personal pizza every time with this nifty tool
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.