- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral 1 Year Ago
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? 1 Year Ago
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal 1 Year Ago
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch Patriots vs. Chiefs online for free Sunday 8:15 AM
- This is the ‘Star Wars’ VR experience you’re looking for Sunday 8:00 AM
- ‘Salt Fat Acid Heat’ takes viewers on a journey through the four building blocks of a great dish Sunday 7:00 AM
Boxes of tasty cookie sticks as low as $1.30 when you buy in bulk.
Attention snack Otaku: stock up on Pocky and rest easy next time your sweet tooth needs satisfying.
One of the tastiest Japanese snacks, Pocky is downright cheap when you buy it in bulk. Whether you prefer chocolate, strawberry or matcha flavors, nothing beats the flavor-dipped sweet cookies when snack time rolls around.
And when you treat yourself to a ten pack, there’s plenty to share with friends. Or don’t. Hide them in that secret drawer at work, and hoard them greedily. No judgements.
The Pocky ten pack is available on Amazon for $13.22 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This shark snack bowl is so cute your guests’ jaws will drop
- Get a perfect personal pizza every time with this nifty tool
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.