- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half 2 Years Ago
- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
If you’re constantly on-the-go, the Matador mini pocket blanket is exactly what you need.
The ultra-lightweight blanket easily folds away into a convenient keychain for you to carry with you on your keys, backpack or travel bag. It’s also water repellent and puncture-resistant, so you’ll stay clean and dry wherever you choose to lay. The integrated keychain loop and storage pouch makes packing up quick as a pinch.
The pocket blanket is perfect for beaches, hikes, camping, picnics, concerts and more. And it’s available through Amazon for just $19.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This scratch & sniff weed book is just as fun as it is informative
- How to bring your lunch to work like a grown ass adult
- 9 accessories for the person who’s nonfunctional before coffee
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.