- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism 2 Years Ago
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire 2 Years Ago
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction 2 Years Ago
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained 2 Years Ago
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Today 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Today 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Today 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Today 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
- Facebook is experimenting with apps targeting teens Today 12:21 PM
- #LiveFromTheArea51Raid: Memes and highlights from the desert Today 12:06 PM
Ah, the morning shower – that time that officially signals it’s time to wake up and get a move on with your day. Make the transition a little less painful with these Brax+Bailey 8-Piece Home Towel Sets.
Not only is a nice towel set a clear indication of your ability to expertly adult (you know, like paying the bills and setting calendar reminders), these towels are twice as absorbent as regular towels and exceptionally soft. They’re just what you need to wake up the right way. And, you know, stay awake (well, with the help of caffeine). Wrap yourself in these babies and start tackling that to-do list.
Cozy up: get this Brax+Bailey 8-Piece Home Towel Set for $39.99 from the Daily Dot store – that’s a 20 percent reduction from $49.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These handsome utilitarian watches are $150 off right now
- Gamers should get the Razer collector’s mouse while it’s 40 percent off
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.