- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren 3 Years Ago
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film 3 Years Ago
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors 3 Years Ago
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Today 2:03 PM
- Reddit users share stories of the worst things guests have done in their homes Today 1:25 PM
- WikiLeaks lawyer says Trump offered Assange a pardon—if he’d deny Russian hack Today 1:16 PM
- 6-year-old placed in psychiatric facility for ‘trantrum’ is seen acting calm in body cam footage Today 1:05 PM
- Amy Klobuchar devouring Ivanka Trump is the 2020 vore crossover no one wanted Today 12:32 PM
- Review: Hulu’s ‘Devs’ is a brilliant work of near-future science fiction Today 11:53 AM
- Rapper Pop Smoke dead at 20 Today 11:42 AM
- KSI says he will back Team YouTube if Logan Paul fights Antonio Brown Today 11:29 AM
- William Barr questions whether tech companies should be protected for user content Today 11:10 AM
- The Bloomberg campaign has reached its post-parody zenith Today 10:35 AM
- Ben Affleck explains why he lied about his back tattoo Today 10:28 AM
- Kim Kardashian West accidentally praises Jeff Bezos for threatening to fire employees Today 10:19 AM
If you were alive and a fan of video games in the era of PlayStation One, this bag is going to set all your nostalgia sensors to full blast.
Modeled after the iconic grey console, it even has the power and eject buttons in the right place. Lift the front “lid” to reveal a zipper pocket. The back has a pocket too, this one with an illustration of a PlayStation controller tucked into it. Made of sturdy polyurethane, it’s ideal to hold your laptop, school books, or even your actual PS One.
The PlayStation One messenger bag sells for $44.99 and is in stock now. Rock it in memory of all those hours you spent navigating the blocky fog of Silent Hill back in the day.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This wireless SNES controller works on almost any console
- Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
- Nerd up your Cards Against Humanity experience with these expansions
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.