- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes 1 Year Ago
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Today 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Today 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Today 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Today 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Today 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Today 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Today 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Today 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Today 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Today 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Today 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Today 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Today 11:33 AM
- The cast list for the ‘Kingsman’ prequel movie looks totally nuts Today 11:17 AM
Keep your feet hot and ready with these tasty pizza socks
It’s not delivery, it’s footwear!
When eating a hot slice of pizza, do you ever think, “I wish I could wrap myself in this?” Keep your feet fresh-out-of-the-oven warm with these pizza socks.
Like a delicious pie, these socks come inside a pizza box, complete with that little plastic table in the center. Each box comes with four pairs bearing two pizza designs. Depending on your mood, choose between perfectly baked crust or cheese and pepperoni.
Try not to gnaw on your own feet though. That’s weird.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This is the Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller of your dreams
- Hey ’90s kids, your prayers have been answered: Tamagotchi are back
- Pornhub just released a very raunchy card game with Cyanide & Happiness
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.