- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage 2 Years Ago
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Today 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Today 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Today 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
This wall ornament is a double-whammy for pizza and Pixar fanatics
You are clear to enter, welcome to Pizza Planet.
Pixar (and pizza) fans, unite!
Now you can show off your love for everything Toy Story with this neato Pizza Planet wall ornament. The hanging sign is a near replica of the original logo, just a tad smaller. It’s the perfect decoration for your kitchen, dining room, TV room and pretty much any room in your house. The wall art is made out of wood, so it won’t look cheap. If anything, it’ll add a nice hint of flavor to whatever room you hang it in.
To make things even more tasty, the Pizza Planet logo wall mount is 20 percent off through BoxLunch. While supplies last, you can grab this sizzlin’ hot decor for just under $12.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
- You’ll never sleep alone again, thanks to this oversized Kuchi Kopi plush
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.