- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy 2 Years Ago
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 2 Years Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
This wall ornament is a double-whammy for pizza and Pixar fanatics
You are clear to enter, welcome to Pizza Planet.
Pixar (and pizza) fans, unite!
Now you can show off your love for everything Toy Story with this neato Pizza Planet wall ornament. The hanging sign is a near replica of the original logo, just a tad smaller. It’s the perfect decoration for your kitchen, dining room, TV room and pretty much any room in your house. The wall art is made out of wood, so it won’t look cheap. If anything, it’ll add a nice hint of flavor to whatever room you hang it in.
To make things even more tasty, the Pizza Planet logo wall mount is 20 percent off through BoxLunch. While supplies last, you can grab this sizzlin’ hot decor for just under $12.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- HoloTats are the temporary tattoos that come to life
- You’ll never sleep alone again, thanks to this oversized Kuchi Kopi plush
- This gallon flask is exactly what you need for your next camping trip
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.