- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football 2 Years Ago
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
Using it couldn’t be simpler. This stainless steel slicer’s ergonomic handle lets you plunge it perfectly into the core. As you turn, it slices the massive fruit into perfect rings, leaving the peel and core behind. Once you get to the bottom, simply slide it up and marvel at your golden fruit rings. Best of all, the knob and shaft separate with the push of a button for super easy cleaning. Sure, you could do all that by hand, but why?
This pineapple slicer is available online for $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Make barista quality drinks at home with this cold brew coffee maker
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- This 3-in-1 breakfast station makes every morning a grand slam
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.