- Video of Kanye leaving Kim in elevator to carry all their bags has people cackling Thursday 6:19 PM
- Orlando Bloom’s tattoo misspelled son’s name because of Pinterest Thursday 5:35 PM
- The Ahi Challenge is the latest dance taking over TikTok Thursday 4:40 PM
- Show criticized for putting rape victim in blackface to protect her identity Thursday 3:42 PM
- Woman becomes viral sensation after iconic ‘Shallow’ subway video Thursday 2:48 PM
- Prettyboyfredo tried to gift a bullied teen some $30,000 Nikes at school—he got detained Thursday 2:13 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: Wedding bells and blows Thursday 1:50 PM
- A 16-year-old made a ‘meme guide’ to help her dad understand online trends Thursday 1:46 PM
- UCLA drops plans to use facial recognition after student pushback Thursday 1:07 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ Thursday 12:56 PM
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison Thursday 12:45 PM
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love Thursday 12:28 PM
- Black model speaks out after fashion show featured racist accessories Thursday 12:14 PM
- CBS to launch ‘House of Brands’ to bulk up streaming Thursday 11:57 AM
- Steven Spielberg’s daughter is launching a career in adult entertainment Thursday 11:24 AM
Using it couldn’t be simpler. This stainless steel slicer’s ergonomic handle lets you plunge it perfectly into the core. As you turn, it slices the massive fruit into perfect rings, leaving the peel and core behind. Once you get to the bottom, simply slide it up and marvel at your golden fruit rings. Best of all, the knob and shaft separate with the push of a button for super easy cleaning. Sure, you could do all that by hand, but why?
This pineapple slicer is available online for $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Make barista quality drinks at home with this cold brew coffee maker
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- This 3-in-1 breakfast station makes every morning a grand slam
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.