- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon 2 Years Ago
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
This pineapple slicer makes slicing the spiny fruit a breeze
Never let leathery skin or stubborn cores slow you down.
Using it couldn’t be simpler. This stainless steel slicer’s ergonomic handle lets you plunge it perfectly into the core. As you turn, it slices the massive fruit into perfect rings, leaving the peel and core behind. Once you get to the bottom, simply slide it up and marvel at your golden fruit rings. Best of all, the knob and shaft separate with the push of a button for super easy cleaning. Sure, you could do all that by hand, but why?
This pineapple slicer is available online for $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Make barista quality drinks at home with this cold brew coffee maker
- These whimsical bottle openers will keep your drinks poppin’ this summer
- This 3-in-1 breakfast station makes every morning a grand slam
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.