- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman 2 Years Ago
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch 2 Years Ago
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
It’s a fact: there’s nothing cozier than Pikachu (we figure it’s the electrical charge). Harness the power of the beloved rodent next time you get cozy with these light up Pikachu slippers.
You’re already creating static walking around the house in your socks anyway. You might as well wear something that’s shocking in a good way. With every step, Pikachu’s rosy cheeks light up like he’s about to use thundershock on a pesky Ratatta. If you’re trying to sneak to the fridge for a midnight snack, you can turn the lights off to up your stealth factor.
Made to fit everyone, these light up Pikachu slippers are available on ThinkGeek for $29.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Gotta catch all these precious Pokémon starter plushies
- Keep your Poké snacks safe inside the belly of this adorable Munchlax
- Snorlax slippers let you stomp, snooze and snore in style
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.