- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ 3 Years Ago
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
- Google Maps helped solve a decades-old missing persons case Saturday 12:27 PM
- Teen who plotted deadly swatting prank over Call of Duty argument gets prison time Saturday 11:58 AM
- RIP to the real star of ‘Stranger Things’: Steve Harrington’s mullet Saturday 11:04 AM
Portable chargers are the lifeblood of those of us who abuse our phone’s batteries on the daily (in other words, all of us). But if you’re going to have one, why not make it a cute one?
This Pikachu charger is perfect because it’s so cute you’ll want to show it off. It runs on two AA batteries and can provide up to three extra hours of life to your phone or any other chargeable device via USB. Best of all, its only four ounces, so it won’t weigh you down one bit!
This little guy is only $9.99 at ThinkGeek, which is a small price to pay to harness the power of a Pikachu’s electrical talents if you ask us.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.