- Robert Downey Jr. says ‘Endgame’ finale is ‘best 8 minutes’ of any MCU film Today 4:42 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls on Congress to impeach Trump Today 3:43 PM
- BlackBerry Messenger is still a thing—but not for much longer Today 2:56 PM
- Matt Gaetz hires speechwriter fired by White House for attending white nationalist event Today 1:33 PM
- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter Today 12:14 PM
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report Today 12:07 PM
- 20 thoughtful gifts grads actually want Today 12:00 PM
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Today 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Today 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Today 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Today 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Today 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Today 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Today 10:21 AM
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money Today 10:00 AM
Electrify your devices with this portable Pikachu charger
If only it said “Pika!” when your phone was fully charged!
Portable chargers are the lifeblood of those of us who abuse our phone’s batteries on the daily (in other words, all of us). But if you’re going to have one, why not make it a cute one?
This Pikachu charger is perfect because it’s so cute you’ll want to show it off. It runs on two AA batteries and can provide up to three extra hours of life to your phone or any other chargeable device via USB. Best of all, its only four ounces, so it won’t weigh you down one bit!
This little guy is only $9.99 at ThinkGeek, which is a small price to pay to harness the power of a Pikachu’s electrical talents if you ask us.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These 3D wolf undies will guarantee a howling good time
- This hourglass alarm clock puts a modern flip on retro
- This deceptively slim wallet fits all your pocket essentials
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.