- ‘Zybourne Clock’ original art is selling for over $4,000 on eBay 2 Years Ago
- What is TikTok famous club, and can you trust it? 2 Years Ago
- ‘John Wick 4’ and ‘The Matrix 4,’ both starring Keanu Reeves, will come out on the same day 2 Years Ago
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 15: It’s Tannehill’s world 2 Years Ago
- Trump mocks Greta Thunberg over ‘person of the year’ win Today 7:55 AM
- Temple student refers to Philly as the ‘ghetto’ in ‘unacceptable’ TikTok Today 7:52 AM
- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power Today 6:30 AM
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
Sure, the Nintendo 3DS family of systems are great, but they need a good smack of cute. This Pikachu New Nintendo 2DS XL is too cute to handle.
Well, almost too cute. The minimalist electric rodent design makes this portable pop. While it doesn’t have 3D capabilities, it comes with plenty of hardware upgrades. Enhance your gaming experiences with an added C Stick and full amiibo support. It plays all New Nintendo 3DS titles and boasts a fat screen while being sleek and compact. As perfect and powerful as Pikachu himself!
This electrifyingly awesome Pikachu New 2DS XL releases on January 26 and is available for pre-order on Amazon for $159.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Save serious coin on 3DS classics with Nintendo Selects
- Nab every member of the Eevee with this plush set
- This portable Pokémon bedding is perfect for trainers on-the-go
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.