- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat 8 Months Ago
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Today 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Today 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Today 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Today 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
If you have no qualms about the idea of eating a Pokémon, there could be a really cute cake at your next party thanks to this adorable Pikachu cake pan from ThinkGeek.
This officially licensed silicone mold will create one perfect Pikachu in your oven and is dishwasher safe, so it’s easy to care for. Measuring 12″ tall x 9″ wide x 2 1/2″ deep, it’s fairly sizable too, so there’ll be enough cake for everyone.
At $9.99, it’s a good deal. If you want to get even more extra, bust out your Pokémon cookie cutters and whip up some cookies too. People are going to hate you a little, but they’re not as awesome as you, so there’s not much they can do about that.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 ‘As Seen on TV’ products that actually work
- The beginners guide to mastering the Pokémon Card Game
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.