- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Friday 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Friday 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Friday 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Friday 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Friday 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Friday 10:21 AM
If you have no qualms about the idea of eating a Pokémon, there could be a really cute cake at your next party thanks to this adorable Pikachu cake pan from ThinkGeek.
This officially licensed silicone mold will create one perfect Pikachu in your oven and is dishwasher safe, so it’s easy to care for. Measuring 12″ tall x 9″ wide x 2 1/2″ deep, it’s fairly sizable too, so there’ll be enough cake for everyone.
At $9.99, it’s a good deal. If you want to get even more extra, bust out your Pokémon cookie cutters and whip up some cookies too. People are going to hate you a little, but they’re not as awesome as you, so there’s not much they can do about that.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 ‘As Seen on TV’ products that actually work
- The beginners guide to mastering the Pokémon Card Game
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.