- Here’s why Elon Musk is a sheep on Twitter 1 Week Ago
- Trump is already running Facebook ads on the Mueller report 1 Week Ago
- 7 of the best psychological thriller movies on Shudder Today 11:44 AM
- Seth Abramson’s epic Mueller thread finally comes to a conclusion Today 11:40 AM
- Netflix is testing out a random play feature Today 11:28 AM
- Teen star Danielle Cohn faked pregnancy for YouTube prank Today 10:55 AM
- How to watch ‘A Discovery of Witches’ for free Today 10:42 AM
- Rev up your own family rivalries with these ‘Game of Thrones’ board games Today 10:29 AM
- Mueller’s ‘harm to ongoing matter’ is the best way to stay silent about your life Today 10:21 AM
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money Today 10:00 AM
- 20 unique Mother’s Day gifts for the cool moms Today 9:45 AM
- Ancestry.com ad tries to sell slavery as romance—not rape Today 9:44 AM
- The 9 best Satanic movies on Shudder Today 9:22 AM
- Twitch streamer banned after accidentally revealing racist chats Today 9:21 AM
- This video captures 15 years of meme trends in 10 minutes Today 8:57 AM
You can throw a Pokémon party with this Pikachu cake pan
Give us a Pika that cake!
If you have no qualms about the idea of eating a Pokémon, there could be a really cute cake at your next party thanks to this adorable Pikachu cake pan from ThinkGeek.
This officially licensed silicone mold will create one perfect Pikachu in your oven and is dishwasher safe, so it’s easy to care for. Measuring 12″ tall x 9″ wide x 2 1/2″ deep, it’s fairly sizable too, so there’ll be enough cake for everyone.
At $9.99, it’s a good deal. If you want to get even more extra, bust out your Pokémon cookie cutters and whip up some cookies too. People are going to hate you a little, but they’re not as awesome as you, so there’s not much they can do about that.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 ‘As Seen on TV’ products that actually work
- The beginners guide to mastering the Pokémon Card Game
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.