- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
- Woah! How did Keanu Reeves get so small? Tuesday 4:37 PM
- The centrist argument against Sanders’ student loan plan is getting ripped apart Tuesday 4:08 PM
- Jonathan Frakes confirms that you’re right in yet another meme Tuesday 3:56 PM
- Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande set to star in Netflix’s ‘The Prom’ Tuesday 3:35 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 goodies are here just in time Tuesday 3:01 PM
- Kim Kardashian’s shapewear line Kimono is already getting called out Tuesday 2:11 PM
- ‘Aggretsuko’ tones down the rage in season 2 Tuesday 1:13 PM
- TikTok is being used to call out predators Tuesday 12:41 PM
- Republican congressman wants to defund PBS over the gay rat wedding Tuesday 12:39 PM
- Elizabeth Warren calls for sweeping overhaul of U.S. elections Tuesday 11:47 AM
You can throw a Pokémon party with this Pikachu cake pan
Give us a Pika that cake!
If you have no qualms about the idea of eating a Pokémon, there could be a really cute cake at your next party thanks to this adorable Pikachu cake pan from ThinkGeek.
This officially licensed silicone mold will create one perfect Pikachu in your oven and is dishwasher safe, so it’s easy to care for. Measuring 12″ tall x 9″ wide x 2 1/2″ deep, it’s fairly sizable too, so there’ll be enough cake for everyone.
At $9.99, it’s a good deal. If you want to get even more extra, bust out your Pokémon cookie cutters and whip up some cookies too. People are going to hate you a little, but they’re not as awesome as you, so there’s not much they can do about that.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 10 ‘As Seen on TV’ products that actually work
- The beginners guide to mastering the Pokémon Card Game
- How to watch your favorite classic ’90s anime online
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.