- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Wednesday 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Wednesday 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Wednesday 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Wednesday 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Wednesday 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Wednesday 12:09 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ star to lead Disney+ ‘Home Alone’ reboot Wednesday 12:08 PM
What’s that green, cucumber looking thing hopping around murdering rats and sometimes people? Why, it’s this Pickle Rick plush of course!
No, this plush doesn’t have an unshakable thirst for blood. But that’s a good thing, because he’s built with cuddling in mind. Plus, it’s pickle size. Take this cozy 7 1/2 inch plush everywhere. The mall. Family counseling. A compound run by an international crime ring. The sewer. The sky’s the limit!
Face it: Rick Sanchez’s pickle form lives in your dreams and desires. Now’s your chance to finally clutch this precious pickle in your hands.This Pickle Rick plush is available on Amazon for $12. Slide him in your pocket and let the multi-dimensional adventures begin.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Pikachu dress up plushes are fearsome and adorable
- Explore Hogwarts like never before with your own copy of Marauder’s Map
- Never stop cosplaying with this lovely Sailor Moon wallet
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.