- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Today 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Today 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream Today 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
Don’t kid yourself, you need this Pickle Rick plush in your life
Something to cuddle when you’re avoiding your family!
What’s that green, cucumber looking thing hopping around murdering rats and sometimes people? Why, it’s this Pickle Rick plush of course!
No, this plush doesn’t have an unshakable thirst for blood. But that’s a good thing, because he’s built with cuddling in mind. Plus, it’s pickle size. Take this cozy 7 1/2 inch plush everywhere. The mall. Family counseling. A compound run by an international crime ring. The sewer. The sky’s the limit!
Face it: Rick Sanchez’s pickle form lives in your dreams and desires. Now’s your chance to finally clutch this precious pickle in your hands.This Pickle Rick plush is available on Amazon for $12. Slide him in your pocket and let the multi-dimensional adventures begin.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These Pikachu dress up plushes are fearsome and adorable
- Explore Hogwarts like never before with your own copy of Marauder’s Map
- Never stop cosplaying with this lovely Sailor Moon wallet
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.