- Trump tells 4 congresswomen of color to go back to the countries they came from Sunday 4:56 PM
- Fans would like to see Andrea Arnold’s cut of ‘Big Little Lies’ Sunday 3:49 PM
- Disney’s new ‘Star Wars’ series had a budget the size of ‘Game of Thrones” final season Sunday 2:54 PM
- Uh-oh, we’re one step closer to having a robot army Sunday 2:20 PM
- Scarlett Johansson says she should be allowed to ‘play any person, or any tree, or any animal’ Sunday 1:06 PM
- Popular YouTube time traveler reveals true identity Sunday 11:46 AM
- Now that Disney is in charge, streaming service FX+ is on its way out Sunday 10:36 AM
- The Dairy Queen employee who made the viral marijuana cake instead of a ‘Moana’ one was fired Sunday 8:39 AM
- The fallacy of Amazon Prime Day: An argument for ignoring it completely Sunday 7:10 AM
- Will Black Cat ever get her own movie? Sunday 7:00 AM
- Why is QAnon so obsessed with taking down cults? Sunday 6:30 AM
- Inside the technology helping ICE deport immigrants Sunday 6:00 AM
- Your Netflix and porn addictions are contributing to global warming Saturday 5:42 PM
- Florida woman charged with a felony after posting video of daughter licking medical supplies Saturday 4:29 PM
- People are laughing at the 12% of men who think they can beat Serena Williams in tennis Saturday 3:02 PM
If you’re lucky, your kid’s first word will be “M-m-m-morty!”
And now it can be one for the wardrobe, too! If you’re 18 months old or younger, that is. So if you’re a parent or know someone that’s a parent, this Pickle Rick onesie should top your necessity list. Made from 100 percent cotton, this onesie is fully machine washable. It makes for a great Halloween costume or everyday outfit. It just won’t keep your kid from making weird noises (sorry).
The Pickle Rick onesie is available through Amazon for just $13.50. So take Rick’s advice and skip out on psychotherapy. Head on over to Amazon for some retail therapy instead.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s where you can pre-order the ‘Rick and Morty’ portal gun Funko
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.