- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? 2 Years Ago
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far 2 Years Ago
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Today 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Today 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Today 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
And now it can be one for the wardrobe, too! If you’re 18 months old or younger, that is. So if you’re a parent or know someone that’s a parent, this Pickle Rick onesie should top your necessity list. Made from 100 percent cotton, this onesie is fully machine washable. It makes for a great Halloween costume or everyday outfit. It just won’t keep your kid from making weird noises (sorry).
The Pickle Rick onesie is available through Amazon for just $13.50. So take Rick’s advice and skip out on psychotherapy. Head on over to Amazon for some retail therapy instead.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s where you can pre-order the ‘Rick and Morty’ portal gun Funko
- Rick and Morty Clue makes for a multi-dimensional mystery
- Get schwifty with your friends with ‘Rick and Morty’ Monopoly
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.