- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
- Amazon sends customers condoms and soap instead of Nintendo Switch Saturday 8:28 AM
- How to live stream Jermall Charlo vs. Dennis Hogan Saturday 8:00 AM
- Apple TV’s ‘Truth Be Told’ is a criminally dull drama Saturday 6:00 AM
- Thousands of Uber users have reported sexual assaults, company says Friday 5:40 PM
- ‘Astronomy Club’ reformats the sketch show Friday 4:58 PM
Some days on the Enterprise are smooth sailing with 24th century comfort. Other days, you show disappointment to any ensign that crosses your path like this Picard facepalm bust.
The timeless meme is no longer just relegated to JPEGs and Gifs. Now, you can point one of Star Trek’s best captains at anyone who falls flat. Maybe someone doesn’t know the difference between Romulans and Vulcans. Perhaps there’s somebody insisting Ferengi episodes suck. And then there’s Wesley Crusher. That little sod probably slid back onto the bridge without permission again.
This bust makes an excellent display piece in any nerd den or office. Plus, the felt base will keep it from marring surfaces. Excellent for Star Trek fans and meme-smiths alike. This Picard facepalm bust is available on ThinkGeek for $65.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Select tabletop games are up to 70% off through ThinkGeek for a limited time
- Show off your cardboard masterpiece in the Labo Creators Contest
- You do NOT want to miss Amazon’s massive board game sale today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.