- Apple TV+’s ‘Little America’ shines a light on immigrant stories 2 Years Ago
- Eminem drops surprise album—and Ariana Grande fans are furious 2 Years Ago
- The first photos from the Discworld TV series are not what you’d expect Today 7:33 AM
- Vox Day, ‘alt-right’ racist, is absolutely thriving online Today 7:30 AM
- Why women are getting mysterious greeting cards from ‘Jenny B.’ Today 6:22 AM
- Gwyneth Paltrow peddles pseudoscience in ‘Goop Lab’ Netflix series Today 6:18 AM
- ‘Avenue 5’ packs in laughs and unevenness in a shaky launch into space Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ director Taika Waititi may make a ‘Star Wars’ movie Today 5:50 AM
- Pornhub sued by deaf man who wants closed captioning in videos Thursday 7:52 PM
- 70,000 Tinder photos of women are being circulated in cybercrime forum Thursday 7:26 PM
- YouTuber faces backlash for using paper towels to soak up an entire swimming pool Thursday 6:54 PM
- Trump’s latest impeachment tweet inspires perfect meme Thursday 6:07 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ fans dredge up new cast member’s racist tweets Thursday 4:53 PM
- This Bernie Sanders subreddit just banned all content from CNN Thursday 3:52 PM
- Deepfake app turns you into your favorite GIFs Thursday 3:43 PM
Some days on the Enterprise are smooth sailing with 24th century comfort. Other days, you show disappointment to any ensign that crosses your path like this Picard facepalm bust.
The timeless meme is no longer just relegated to JPEGs and Gifs. Now, you can point one of Star Trek’s best captains at anyone who falls flat. Maybe someone doesn’t know the difference between Romulans and Vulcans. Perhaps there’s somebody insisting Ferengi episodes suck. And then there’s Wesley Crusher. That little sod probably slid back onto the bridge without permission again.
This bust makes an excellent display piece in any nerd den or office. Plus, the felt base will keep it from marring surfaces. Excellent for Star Trek fans and meme-smiths alike. This Picard facepalm bust is available on ThinkGeek for $65.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Select tabletop games are up to 70% off through ThinkGeek for a limited time
- Show off your cardboard masterpiece in the Labo Creators Contest
- You do NOT want to miss Amazon’s massive board game sale today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.