- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
- Korean hair salon dragged for turning straight hair into Afro-textured hair Saturday 1:00 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Texans in NFL Week 6 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Browns in Week 6 NFL action Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Vikings in Week 6 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Jaguars in Week 6 Saturday 12:00 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ gives closure to Jesse Pinkman and fans Saturday 11:55 AM
- Zedd ‘permanently banned’ from China after liking ‘South Park’ tweet Saturday 11:50 AM
Some days on the Enterprise are smooth sailing with 24th century comfort. Other days, you show disappointment to any ensign that crosses your path like this Picard facepalm bust.
The timeless meme is no longer just relegated to JPEGs and Gifs. Now, you can point one of Star Trek’s best captains at anyone who falls flat. Maybe someone doesn’t know the difference between Romulans and Vulcans. Perhaps there’s somebody insisting Ferengi episodes suck. And then there’s Wesley Crusher. That little sod probably slid back onto the bridge without permission again.
This bust makes an excellent display piece in any nerd den or office. Plus, the felt base will keep it from marring surfaces. Excellent for Star Trek fans and meme-smiths alike. This Picard facepalm bust is available on ThinkGeek for $65.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Select tabletop games are up to 70% off through ThinkGeek for a limited time
- Show off your cardboard masterpiece in the Labo Creators Contest
- You do NOT want to miss Amazon’s massive board game sale today
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.