- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram 1 Year Ago
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life 1 Year Ago
- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free 1 Year Ago
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:46 AM
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? Today 6:30 AM
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale Today 6:25 AM
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
Edit like the pros for less than $30.
Whether you want to go pro or just improve your Instagram feed, the Photoshop mastery bundle helps you up your editing game.
Through eight courses and 20 hours of instruction, this bundle helps you not only learn how to edit like a pro but also helps you to find your own style. You’ll learn Photoshop’s deep roster of features through hands-on video lessons and step-by-step tutorials.
First, you’ll dive into the basics of enhancing photos, like improving blemishes and sharpness and adjusting mood lighting. Then you’ll tackle more advanced topics like creating fine art with your images, emulating a cinematic style, and snapping perfect portraits. As an added bonus, you’ll also learn how to organize your photos in Lightroom and create a photo book with Blurb — perfect for building your portfolio.
You can finally be proud of your Insta game. Get the Photoshop mastery bundle for $29 from the Daily Dot store (regularly $1,210).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Rock an out of this world, holographic look with Kat Von D’s Alchemist palette
- These design courses are totally killing it on Skillshare right now
- Launch a career in design with the help of this $19 training bundle
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.