- Fan uncovers ‘Westworld’ trailers hidden on fictional company’s website Sunday 8:18 PM
- This trending Twitter hashtag is a lot less sexy than you think Sunday 7:23 PM
- TikTok users share life-changing realizations they’ve had while in the shower Sunday 7:04 PM
- People are torn over viral TikTok of girl cleaning friend’s room Sunday 4:01 PM
- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? Sunday 2:50 PM
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far Sunday 2:22 PM
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Sunday 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Sunday 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Sunday 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Sunday 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Sunday 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
Whether you want to step up your Instagram game or learn how to take incredible photos, this Hollywood Art Institute Photography Course & Certification is the guide you need.
This training includes 22 different modules that show you how to capture beautiful shots and even profit off your photography. Pick up various techniques from skilled professionals, all geared towards your unique way of learning. Study through videos, tutorials, ebooks, a pro article database, flashcards and quizzes.
You’ll learn from some of the best photographers in the industry. And even receive a professional certification upon completion of the course.
Capture your memories the way you deserve. Get the Hollywood Art Institute Photography Course & Certification for $19.99 from the Daily Dot store. That’s 99 percent off the original price.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Blast away your creativity block with this nifty assignment book
- Turn your smartphone into an old school Polaroid with this nifty attachment
- How to shoot professional photography with your smartphone
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.