- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Today 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Today 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Today 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Today 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Today 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
Blast away your creativity block with this nifty assignment book
Hone your photography skills.
You don’t have to be a writer to suffer from writer’s block. Any creative mind is susceptible to the damaging effects of burnout. But if you’re a photographer, this assignment book will help you break through the problem.
The Photographer’s Playbook provides you with over 300 activities that get your creative juices flowing. In addition to 307 assignments for you to complete, there’s advice from professional photographers. Ideas, anecdotes and other stories are included too. It’s all there to get you back to capturing beautiful moments and memories.
The Photographer’s Playbook not only helps you break through that creativity block, it also improves your skills as a photographer. After all, practice makes perfect. Right?
The Photographer’s Playbook assignment book is available through Amazon for just over $17. That’s a steal in comparison to its usual price of $25. That’s a cheap price to pay to get back to shooting some of your best work.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to shoot professional photography with your smartphone
- 6 photography tools that take your snapshots to the next level
- How to become a master photographer without attending art school
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.