- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Today 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Today 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- Vidgo provides competitive streaming options in both English and Spanish Saturday 3:34 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
- How to watch ‘American Idol’ season 18 Saturday 2:00 PM
- James Blake defends girlfriend Jameela Jamil amid allegations she’s faking her illnesses Saturday 1:46 PM
- Viral video purports to show doctors with guns amid coronavirus outbreak Saturday 1:07 PM
- Russian YouTubers pretend to be Greta Thunberg, share alleged prank call with Bernie Sanders Saturday 11:07 AM
- TikTok teens are shaving off their eyebrows to ‘look like’ Kendall Jenner, Bella Hadid Saturday 10:25 AM
- Wendy’s fires employees over viral TikTok sink bath Saturday 9:05 AM
- This dentist wants to know who left him a negative review online Friday 8:16 PM
- Rashida Tlaib detained during protests over airline work conditions Friday 6:51 PM
You don’t have to be a writer to suffer from writer’s block. Any creative mind is susceptible to the damaging effects of burnout. But if you’re a photographer, this assignment book will help you break through the problem.
The Photographer’s Playbook provides you with over 300 activities that get your creative juices flowing. In addition to 307 assignments for you to complete, there’s advice from professional photographers. Ideas, anecdotes and other stories are included too. It’s all there to get you back to capturing beautiful moments and memories.
The Photographer’s Playbook not only helps you break through that creativity block, it also improves your skills as a photographer. After all, practice makes perfect. Right?
The Photographer’s Playbook assignment book is available through Amazon for just over $17. That’s a steal in comparison to its usual price of $25. That’s a cheap price to pay to get back to shooting some of your best work.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- How to shoot professional photography with your smartphone
- 6 photography tools that take your snapshots to the next level
- How to become a master photographer without attending art school
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.