- Underage Iowa man busted with ‘McLovin’ ID—and Seth Rogen is proud 1 Year Ago
- Everything you need to know about the 2020 Census Today 6:30 AM
- Hong Kong protesters wear LeBron James masks Wednesday 7:58 PM
- Gina Rodriguez has said N-word before, Twitter discovers Wednesday 6:54 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thursday Night Football Wednesday 6:00 PM
- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site Wednesday 5:33 PM
- Ben Shapiro says his ‘man body’ is just as controlled as women’s Wednesday 5:06 PM
- Genius turns Kylie Jenner’s ‘rise and shine’ meme into alarm ringtone Wednesday 4:14 PM
- In ‘Tell Me Who I Am,’ twin brothers grapple with hidden trauma Wednesday 4:13 PM
- Panama Papers law firm sues Netflix over ‘The Laundromat’ Wednesday 3:07 PM
- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Wednesday 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Wednesday 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Wednesday 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Wednesday 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Wednesday 11:41 AM
Persuasive writing isn’t fancy jargon for “marketing”–it’s actually its own beast. And believe it or not, you write persuasively every day without even realizing it. Like when you want to cash in your vacation days or need to convince your landlord to waive those steep late fees. And if you’re responsible for managing a group of employees, knowing how to write persuasively is key. How else do you expect to keep your workers on track with company goals?
Simply put, you don’t have to be a writer to show interest in learning persuasive writing techniques.
Led by University of Cambridge writing tutor Claire Lynch, this course guides you through the top principles that can be applied to most types of non-fiction writing. That includes drafts of emails, company speeches, reports, advertising, blogs, and more.
Across 60 lectures, Lynch will help you develop your voice and identify the writing techniques that will enhance your prose. She’ll also teach you how to say more while writing less, and leverage rhetorical techniques to engage your audience. The course even includes a few quizzes for you to take to ensure your understanding.
Best of all, Daily Dot readers can save 95% and unlock lifetime access for just $9.99 (regularly $200) through the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Polish your photography skills with these five Skillshare classes
- I used a standing desk for 30 days and it changed my life
- 5 online marketing classes to help you smash the competition
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.