- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women 2 Years Ago
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ 2 Years Ago
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Today 11:06 AM
- Russian models are Instagramming life in Wuhan Today 11:00 AM
- Hillary Duff suggests ‘Lizzie McGuire’ revival was halted over adult storylines Today 10:37 AM
- Arrest warrant issued for 8chan founder Today 10:22 AM
- This YouTube time traveler says he’s a cyborg from 2050—and he wants you to buy merch Today 10:11 AM
- Women on Twitter are slaying the ‘Bad b*tch for a week’ challenge Today 9:30 AM
- Reddit’s CEO issues a dire warning about TikTok Today 9:03 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 6 recap: ‘The Impossible Box’ Today 8:00 AM
- Faculty from over 100 schools join call for facial recognition ban Today 7:48 AM
- Ava DuVernay is making a sci-fi series for Amazon Today 6:50 AM
- Review: ‘Altered Carbon’ returns with an overcomplicated second season Today 6:00 AM
- Mike Pence, who fueled HIV outbreak, is now in charge of coronavirus outbreak Wednesday 9:15 PM
- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
“What’s your sign?” is more than just a corny pick-up line. For many, it means a sneak preview of some of your personality traits based on the alignment of the stars and planets at your time of birth. But whether or not you believe in the practices of astrology won’t affect your appreciation for these personalized star maps.
Using the NASA Astronomical Data Center’s star catalog, Strellas personalized posters depict the exact map of the night sky created from a date and location that you provide – like your wedding night or first born’s birthday. You can even personalize your map by adding quotes and selecting special color styles before ordering it as a heavy-weight matte poster or a printable digital file.
And if the sense of romance isn’t enough to win you over, the savings will be. Usually, $55 and up, you can grab a Strellas personalized star map for just $38+ through the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Prime Day deals you can take advantage of right now
- Find nirvana with spiritual exploration companion Mindbliss
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.