- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Friday 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Friday 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Friday 7:56 AM
It’s written in the stars.
“What’s your sign?” is more than just a corny pick-up line. For many, it means a sneak preview of some of your personality traits based on the alignment of the stars and planets at your time of birth. But whether or not you believe in the practices of astrology won’t affect your appreciation for these personalized star maps.
Using the NASA Astronomical Data Center’s star catalog, Strellas personalized posters depict the exact map of the night sky created from a date and location that you provide – like your wedding night or first born’s birthday. You can even personalize your map by adding quotes and selecting special color styles before ordering it as a heavy-weight matte poster or a printable digital file.
And if the sense of romance isn’t enough to win you over, the savings will be. Usually, $55 and up, you can grab a Strellas personalized star map for just $38+ through the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Prime Day deals you can take advantage of right now
- Find nirvana with spiritual exploration companion Mindbliss
- 10 Korean skincare brands that are worth your money
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.