- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck 2 Years Ago
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark 2 Years Ago
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Today 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Today 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Today 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Today 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Today 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Today 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Today 10:50 AM
- YouTuber renames small town ‘Gay Hell’ to defy Trump Pride policy Today 10:43 AM
- John Cusack blames Twitter bot for anti-Semitic tweet Today 10:18 AM
- YouTube rapper who glorifies pimping has been charged with human trafficking Today 10:09 AM
- Amy Klobuchar lists net neutrality as part of her 100-day plan for presidency Today 8:54 AM
- Reddit just banned the NBA Streams subreddit Today 8:17 AM
- How to watch ‘Drunk History’ for free Today 8:00 AM
The award-winning franchise returns with its best entry yet.
Today may be a Tuesday to the majority of you, but for those that follow Atlus’ excellent Shin Megami Tensei: Persona RPG series, it’s basically Christmas. Persona 5 is finally out today after years in development, marking the series’ first time on a next-gen console (Persona 4 was released for the PS2 in 2008).
Persona 5 features a brand new cast of characters, including the silent protagonist that’s become the hallmark of the series. Sent to Shujin Academy after being accused of assault, he meets friends who slowly come to discover the power of their inner spirit – called Personas. After dubbing themselves the “Phantom Thieves of Hearts,” the team discovers a secret realm they must venture into to confront a great evil that haunts their world.
Persona 5 is $49.99 for the PS3 version and $59.99 for the PS4 version. A steelbook edition is also available for $59.99. If you really want to splurge, the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition featuring a school bag, the game’s soundtrack, an artbook and a plush of Morgana starts at $109.99.
All we can say is, we really hope you’re finished Breath of the Wild by now, cause otherwise you’re about to forget all about it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.