- Stephen Miller’s fake hair is almost as bad as his policies Sunday 8:00 PM
- California no longer plans to tax your text messages Sunday 6:45 PM
- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment Sunday 3:59 PM
- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users Sunday 2:20 PM
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Sunday 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Sunday 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Sunday 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Sunday 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Sunday 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Sunday 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
The award-winning franchise returns with its best entry yet.
Today may be a Tuesday to the majority of you, but for those that follow Atlus’ excellent Shin Megami Tensei: Persona RPG series, it’s basically Christmas. Persona 5 is finally out today after years in development, marking the series’ first time on a next-gen console (Persona 4 was released for the PS2 in 2008).
Persona 5 features a brand new cast of characters, including the silent protagonist that’s become the hallmark of the series. Sent to Shujin Academy after being accused of assault, he meets friends who slowly come to discover the power of their inner spirit – called Personas. After dubbing themselves the “Phantom Thieves of Hearts,” the team discovers a secret realm they must venture into to confront a great evil that haunts their world.
Persona 5 is $49.99 for the PS3 version and $59.99 for the PS4 version. A steelbook edition is also available for $59.99. If you really want to splurge, the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition featuring a school bag, the game’s soundtrack, an artbook and a plush of Morgana starts at $109.99.
All we can say is, we really hope you’re finished Breath of the Wild by now, cause otherwise you’re about to forget all about it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.