- Report: 8 years of Trump tax returns subpoenaed by prosecutors 2 Years Ago
- Netflix lands exclusive streaming rights to ‘Seinfeld’ 2 Years Ago
- Jenny Slate sets first comedy special at Netflix 2 Years Ago
- #EndSmearFear is aiming to save lives 2 Years Ago
- Netflix ‘Living With Yourself’ trailer offers a double dose of Paul Rudd Today 2:07 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 UEFA Champions League Today 2:04 PM
- Caitlyn Jenner ridiculed with transphobic jokes during Alec Baldwin roast Today 1:27 PM
- Brad Pitt confronts his daddy issues in the sci-fi epic ‘Ad Astra’ Today 1:20 PM
- People are stanning Elizabeth Warren’s respect for a train’s quiet car Today 1:16 PM
- Far-right mobs attacked queer kids after first Pride in Ukraine city Today 1:13 PM
- Influencer who photoshopped clouds into photos is partnering with the editing app Today 12:34 PM
- Lupita Nyong’o and Danai Gurira team up for ‘Americanah’ Today 12:29 PM
- Video shows cop mocking Black ninth-grader who was detained at bus stop Today 12:27 PM
- Has Trump reversed course on fighting a war for the Saudis? Today 12:20 PM
- These iOS 13 features will have you racing to update your iPhone on Sept. 19 Today 12:05 PM
Today may be a Tuesday to the majority of you, but for those that follow Atlus’ excellent Shin Megami Tensei: Persona RPG series, it’s basically Christmas. Persona 5 is finally out today after years in development, marking the series’ first time on a next-gen console (Persona 4 was released for the PS2 in 2008).
Persona 5 features a brand new cast of characters, including the silent protagonist that’s become the hallmark of the series. Sent to Shujin Academy after being accused of assault, he meets friends who slowly come to discover the power of their inner spirit – called Personas. After dubbing themselves the “Phantom Thieves of Hearts,” the team discovers a secret realm they must venture into to confront a great evil that haunts their world.
Persona 5 is $49.99 for the PS3 version and $59.99 for the PS4 version. A steelbook edition is also available for $59.99. If you really want to splurge, the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition featuring a school bag, the game’s soundtrack, an artbook and a plush of Morgana starts at $109.99.
All we can say is, we really hope you’re finished Breath of the Wild by now, cause otherwise you’re about to forget all about it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.