- Is Jacob Wohl evading his Twitter ban with Jack Burkman’s account? Today 2:06 PM
- Biden’s most perplexing debate answers, explained Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Colts vs. Texans on Thursday Night Football Today 12:52 PM
- Netflix drops ‘A Christmas Prince: The Royal Baby’ trailer Today 12:43 PM
- Uber says it will audio-record rides to address safety concerns Today 12:41 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ writers go in-depth on how they decided which superheroes lived and died Today 12:22 PM
- How to watch Duke vs. Cal in the 2K Empire classic Today 12:09 PM
- Trump’s impeachment notes get riffed into punk songs Today 12:01 PM
- Pete Buttigieg can’t do the Pete Buttigieg dance Today 11:55 AM
- How a woman’s cold ‘rejection form’ text message became an ’emotional labor’ meme Today 11:52 AM
- How to watch Texas vs. Georgetown in the 2K Empire classic Today 11:40 AM
- Apple cancels premiere of original film ‘The Banker’ amid sexual abuse allegations Today 11:25 AM
- Congress passes bill to safeguard Hong Kong, protesters Today 11:15 AM
- Conquer Black Friday and Cyber Monday, whether you’re shopping online or IRL Today 10:40 AM
- #DeadUploadDay: YouTubers fight new rules for monetizing kids videos Today 10:39 AM
Today may be a Tuesday to the majority of you, but for those that follow Atlus’ excellent Shin Megami Tensei: Persona RPG series, it’s basically Christmas. Persona 5 is finally out today after years in development, marking the series’ first time on a next-gen console (Persona 4 was released for the PS2 in 2008).
Persona 5 features a brand new cast of characters, including the silent protagonist that’s become the hallmark of the series. Sent to Shujin Academy after being accused of assault, he meets friends who slowly come to discover the power of their inner spirit – called Personas. After dubbing themselves the “Phantom Thieves of Hearts,” the team discovers a secret realm they must venture into to confront a great evil that haunts their world.
Persona 5 is $49.99 for the PS3 version and $59.99 for the PS4 version. A steelbook edition is also available for $59.99. If you really want to splurge, the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition featuring a school bag, the game’s soundtrack, an artbook and a plush of Morgana starts at $109.99.
All we can say is, we really hope you’re finished Breath of the Wild by now, cause otherwise you’re about to forget all about it.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.