- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
Forget everything you thought you knew about herb grinders. This PenSimple Premium Herb Grinder and Dispenser is a total game changer.
The PenSimple doesn’t look like any other grinder you’ve ever seen. It’s a combination grinder and motorized dispenser that looks kind of like a pen — hence the name. Its shape not only makes it more discreet but also streamlines your pre-smoking process. Instead of trying to dump a grinder full of flower, you can simply point the PenSimple into a pipe or rolling paper and dispense your herb at the push of a button. That means your fingers will stay clean and you’ll never have to worry about spills!
You can grind and store up to a gram of your favorite herbs at once, or remove the grinding mechanism and store up to three pre-ground grams. Get the PenSimple Premium Herb Grinder and Dispenser for just $59.99 from the Daily Dot store — reduced from the original price of $99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This satirical book is the ultimate guide on all the things that might kill you
- Someone is handmaking Dilly Dilly bottle openers and selling them on Amazon
- 10 of the best cookbooks for cannabis enthusiasts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.