- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
- Warren says she doesn’t have a ‘beef with billionaires’ Tuesday 8:59 PM
- Andrew Yang’s Universal Basic Income plan gets support from other candidates Tuesday 8:40 PM
- Christmas creep is real, and it’s all over Tom Steyer’s neck Tuesday 8:05 PM
- Stans are using pictures of Beyoncé to catfish sugar daddies Tuesday 7:18 PM
- Wait, who the heck is Tom Steyer? Tuesday 7:17 PM
- Teacher caught on video in racist rant put on leave without pay Tuesday 5:44 PM
- Pornhub pulls Girls Do Porn videos amid sex trafficking charges Tuesday 4:49 PM
- Gina Rodriguez sings N-word on Instagram story Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Trump Jr. mocked for Hunter Biden tweet about profiting from dad’s name Tuesday 3:58 PM
- All the holiday movies and shows coming to Netflix in 2019 Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 7: The QB blues Tuesday 3:29 PM
Presented by Penguin Random House Audio
Everybody loves to sink themselves into a good book. But actually getting around to sitting in your favorite chair with a pot of freshly brewed Earl Grey and sinking your teeth into some satisfying literature is nearly impossible these days. Luckily, audiobooks are the solution to this problem — you can listen to your favorite titles without abandoning your favorite pastimes. Check out Penguin Random House Audio and feed your need for literature.
Penguin Random House Audio is dedicated to producing top-quality fiction and non-fiction books into handy audiobooks that you can listen to anywhere. Each book, whether it was written by Mary Shelley or Stephen King, is read by the best in the business, so you won’t have to press rewind when you’re escaping into countless different worlds.
The audiobooks in the Penguin Random House Audio library span all the must-read authors of our time. Among them are John Grisham, Dan Brown, Janet Evanovich, J.K. Rowling, and even a handful of U.S. presidents including Bill Clinton and Barack Obama.
If you still marvel at the fact that you’re carrying more computing technology in your smartphone than the entirety of NASA in the ‘60s, you may enjoy Penguin Random House Audio’s massive collection of sci-fi audiobooks. More of an action fan? Peter Tieryas’ Mecha Samurai Empire combines the heart-thumping thrills of The Man in the High Castle and Pacific Rim.
If you’re a fan of stories from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away, Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition will answer every question about Han you didn’t know you had. Are you, like everyone else, experiencing Game of Thrones withdrawal? George R.R. Martin’s Nightflyers may just scratch that itch. It’s now a series on the SYFY channel, but you can sink your teeth (and ears) into it before everyone else does.
If you’re looking for the classics, they’re there too. Don’t waste your time with the movies: The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams is both a sci-fi and comedy masterpiece. In fact, Penguin Random House Audio has an entire section dedicated to award-winning audiobooks, including Redwall, The Underground Railroad, and Ken Burns’ The Civil War.
Penguin Random House Audio even curates audiobooks for you that work around your lifestyle. There are audiobooks for your workouts, road trips, hobby sessions, and even book clubs. They even work around your technology tastes. Even if you think you don’t have time to listen to audiobooks, Penguin Random House Audio begs to differ. It’ll find a way for you to satisfy all your lit needs.
You can get your audiobooks on CD or using your favorite audiobook app to listen on your computer or smart devices. Penguin Random House Audio’s library is available on Audible, iTunes, libro.fm, Barnes and Noble, Google Play, and anywhere audiobooks are sold. Check out the Penguin Random House Audio audiobook collection here, and gift your ears with some excellent literature. Best of all, you can start your new soon to be audiobook addiction totally free at Penguin Random House Audio. All you need is an email, and within moments you Penguin Random House will send you a free audiobook copy of Anthony Ryan’s the Walking Fire here.
The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.