- Twitter urged to suspend Tory Party Twitter account after it ‘misled’ the public 4 Years Ago
- This former stripper has the best Humans of New York story of all time 4 Years Ago
- How to watch tonight’s 2020 Democratic debate Today 4:21 PM
- ‘Dollface’ offers a narrow vision of womanhood Today 3:56 PM
- There’s a perfectly good reason why we can’t buy official Baby Yoda merch yet Today 3:00 PM
- Trump’s handwritten ‘I WANT NOTHING’ note gets memed Today 12:57 PM
- Facebook quietly launched a meme generator app called Whale Today 12:40 PM
- How to watch tonight’s fire Warriors vs. Mavericks matchup online Today 12:14 PM
- Android security flaw could have let hackers hijack your phone’s camera Today 12:10 PM
- How Julia Roberts playing Harriet Tubman became a meme Today 12:01 PM
- Woman banned from Instagram for sharing d*ck pic she didn’t ask for (updated) Today 11:55 AM
- People risking concussions for new TikTok challenge Today 11:14 AM
- A ‘Joker’ sequel could be in the works from Warner Bros. (updated) Today 11:06 AM
- Is Jake Paul going to fight again? There are plenty of clues Today 10:57 AM
- Ghostemane concert abruptly canceled amid ‘safety concerns’ and reported gun threat Today 10:41 AM
7 great deals PC gamers should check out
When it comes to PC games, accessories are essential.
Lenovo had a sneaky sale Friday morning that sold out quicker than we could type. But if you missed out on the extremely low-priced $45 mechanical keyboard, you might want to continue browsing, because there are other great deals to be had.
A slew of select gaming accessories are 20 to 70 percent off for a limited time. Whether you’re interested in upgrading your keyboard or longing to revisit your childhood console, there’s a deal that’s right for every level of gamer.
If you’re looking for the most aesthetically pleasing headset money can buy, it doesn’t get much better than Swedish design. This accessory is far from just a looker, though. The HyperX Cloud headset is extremely lightweight, with interchangeable noise-isolating ear cups that are covered in faux leather or velour. Sound-wise, the headset has a 15 to 25kHz frequency response. It’s compatible with computers, smartphones, Playstation 4, and Xbox One, meaning premium audio, whether you’re gaming, talking, or listening to music.
Price on Amazon: $64.99 (regularly $149.99)
Mechanical gaming keyboards can be extremely pricey, but the AULA Sapphire is a great introductory for anyone looking to start without shelling out a fortune. Its ergonomic design keeps you comfortable throughout extended hours of gameplay.
Price on Amazon: $59.95 (regularly $129.99)
It’s not the keyboard (which is still 20 percent off, by the way), but the precision mouse comes with its own set of game-enhancing bells and whistles, including eight programmable buttons, customizable DPI, and a 1000Hz polling rate.
Price on Amazon: $52.49 (regularly $69.99)
No enemy will be creeping up on you with these crystal-clear headphones. The Logitech G230 comes with a noise-canceling boom microphone that can be adjusted or muted via controls on the cable, for a totally uninterrupted gaming experience. If you prefer surround sound, the Logitech G930 is 47 percent off.
Price on Amazon: $36.05 (regularly $59.99)
Joysticks are not just for Atari games. With 12 programmable action buttons and a rapid-fire trigger, you’ll be ready for combat in any battle game. Logitech manufactured the Extreme 3D Pro joystick for Windows, however Amazon reviewers claim it works just as well on Mac.
Price on Amazon: $29.99 (regularly $39.99)
Gaming is quick and frictionless with this 14-by-10-inch mat. Corsair mats are optimized for gaming sensors in both optical and laser mice.
Price on Amazon: $21.72 (regularly $29.99)
Hey, it’s no atomic purple, but the red and green controllers were just as cool. (There is also one with customizable LED lights for a little more money.) If you’re feeling nostalgic for GoldenEye 007 in its truest form, you can play N64 from your laptop without worrying about blowing off the cartridges.
Price on Amazon: $14.99 (regularly $24.99)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Photo via Amazon
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.