- The best app controlled Christmas lights for the holidays 1 Year Ago
- Go green and save green with solar-powered Christmas lights 1 Year Ago
- Bloomberg on diversity in 2020 race: ‘Don’t complain to me’ 1 Year Ago
- Midge flaunts the worst side of herself in ‘Marvelous Mrs. Maisel’ season 3 1 Year Ago
- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds Today 10:44 AM
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked Today 10:11 AM
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season Today 10:07 AM
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
Knowing how to balance a checkbook is a pretty important life skill, but there’s more to accounting than just managing your credits and debits. Which is where the Pay What You Want: The Accounting Mastery Bootcamp comes in. Instead of wishing you were more financially literate, get yourself there (only without any of the debt).
Here’s how it works: name your price for this bundle, and if it’s over the average price, you’ll take home the entire thing. Beat the Leader’s price and you’ll get the bundle and be entered into our Super NES Classic giveaway. And if you want to pay less than the average price, that’s cool too – you’ll still take home something great.
The Pay What You Want: The Accounting Mastery Bootcamp includes five courses and over 40 hours of content. Listed below is a snapshot of each course.
Understand the why behind mathematics and how it applies to business as you progress through this concept-driven course. You’ll spend less time practicing calculations and focus more on improving your business with a new approach to arithmetic, algebra, statistics, graphs, and charts.
Accounting is much more than just recording profit and loss. Taking the time to crunch numbers arms you with vital information for making critical decisions that can protect, improve, and even revolutionize your operation. Take your accounting understanding further in this course as you go beyond just balancing the books.
Not everyone is naturally drawn to the world of finance, but you’ll need to at least understand the language if you’re hoping to make it in business. Make your way through this course, and you’ll get a grip on the numbers and lingo with a practical look at budgeting, forecasts, financial statements, and the like.
Payroll is a multi-faceted outlay of every business, not only compensating employees but also impacting available resources and playing a vital role in reputation and staff morale. As such, payroll is something you want to get right the first time, and this comprehensive training will help you do so with a thorough look at its technical elements and legal requirements.
For many of us, our experience with math consisted of mindlessly performing processes with next to no concern for why they are important. Understand the why behind mathematics and how it applies to business as you progress through this concept-driven course. You’ll spend less time practicing calculations and focus more on improving your business with a new approach to arithmetic, algebra, statistics, graphs, and charts.
This online learning bundle is valued at $1,975, but our readers can pay as little as they want through the Daily Dot Store.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- I used a standing desk for 30 days and it changed my life
- These are the top Bluetooth speakers for every budget
- Here are the best wines you can buy for under $20
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.