- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? 2 Years Ago
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge 2 Years Ago
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
Do you dread pasta night because of the cauldron of boiling noodles? These pasta pot holders look cool and keep your digits safe.
They’re pasta pot holders that look like actual pasta. Farfalle, to be exact. These ergonomic bowties are made of sturdy silicone with a non-slip grip. That means you can grab any hot pot without causing a pasta disaster. And even if you accidentally cover these in red sauce, they’re dishwasher safe. It even works with pulling stuff out of an oven, like say, lasagna. Each set comes with two holders, so there’s never a pot or pan too hot to handle.
These pasta pot holders are available online for just over $12.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Bake the Hyrule way with this powerful Zelda rolling pin
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative
- You’ll love the ‘Bob’s Burgers’ coloring book more than Tina loves butts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.