- Democrats want to ban use of facial recognition in public housing 2 Years Ago
- In America’s meme war, the left and right are fighting different battles 2 Years Ago
- Mahershala Ali’s ‘Blade’ movie won’t arrive until Phase 5 of the MCU Today 7:18 AM
- Natalie Portman isn’t playing ‘female Thor’—she’s ‘Mighty Thor’ Today 7:08 AM
- How to watch ‘Breaking Bad’ online Today 7:00 AM
- Controversial Instagram influencer plans event called ‘The Scam’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to clear your search history on Instagram Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
These pasta pot holders are perfect for your next spaghetti night
These pot holders are *finger kiss*
Do you dread pasta night because of the cauldron of boiling noodles? These pasta pot holders look cool and keep your digits safe.
They’re pasta pot holders that look like actual pasta. Farfalle, to be exact. These ergonomic bowties are made of sturdy silicone with a non-slip grip. That means you can grab any hot pot without causing a pasta disaster. And even if you accidentally cover these in red sauce, they’re dishwasher safe. It even works with pulling stuff out of an oven, like say, lasagna. Each set comes with two holders, so there’s never a pot or pan too hot to handle.
These pasta pot holders are available online for just over $12.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Bake the Hyrule way with this powerful Zelda rolling pin
- 14 artsy cartoon mugs that’ll help make your days more creative
- You’ll love the ‘Bob’s Burgers’ coloring book more than Tina loves butts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.