- How to clear your search history on Instagram 2 Years Ago
- How to stream the Leagues Cup competition between MLS and Liga MX Today 5:00 AM
- Here’s why you shouldn’t buy a Nintendo Switch until mid-August Monday 5:11 PM
- Man blasted for making his coworkers babysit his child Monday 5:07 PM
- Pete Buttigieg’s country radio interview was blocked from the air Monday 4:35 PM
- 15-year-old Smash Bros. prodigy caught using racist slur in private Discord server Monday 3:47 PM
- Instagram users who post pet pictures more likely to get hacked Monday 3:45 PM
- Post-Prime Day recap: Shipping delays, more sales, and a scam Monday 3:08 PM
- Jacob Wohl returns to Twitter … for now Monday 1:56 PM
- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion Monday 1:35 PM
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store Monday 1:24 PM
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions Monday 1:15 PM
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series Monday 12:45 PM
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Monday 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Monday 11:57 AM
This premium program remembers all your passwords so you don’t have to
Free up some space in your brain.
Imagine how much extra space we’d have in our brains if we didn’t have to remember hundreds of passwords for about a million online accounts. But now you can let Dashlane Password Manager: Premium Subscriptions do the remembering for you. This way you can focus on the more important stuff.
This program was named App of the Year by both Apple and Google, so you know it’s a good one. Not only does it take the hassle out of remembering your login credentials for all of your digital accounts, but it also helps to keep your accounts secure. And that’s something we all know is vital in this day and age.
Dashlane is available on all platforms and browsers and it does more than just autofill in your passwords upon login. It even remembers your payment information when it’s time to make a purchase. It also generates brand new unique passwords with a single mouse click. Plus, its military-grade encrypted vault will keep your mind at ease about your security. Two words: life-changing.
Free up some brain space, and get stuff done a whole lot faster: get a Dashlane Password Manager: Premium Subscription for one year for $19.98 from the Daily Dot store — that’s half off the usual price. Three and five-year subscriptions are also available!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Learn the technology behind the cryptocurrency that might upset Bitcoin
- Learn how to build 25 different websites for less than $20
- Nintendo Labo is a modern analog DIY masterpiece