- Kanye faces backlash for headlining Christian event with anti-LGBTQ leaders 2 Years Ago
- Why is Yennefer of Vengerberg so different in Netflix’s ‘The Witcher’? 2 Years Ago
- Actress slammed for ‘acid attack-face’ TikTok challenge 2 Years Ago
- ‘Weathering With You’ blends fantasy and realism in a magical love story Saturday 6:18 PM
- Kidnapped teen used Snapchat to get rescued Saturday 4:35 PM
- What fans do and don’t want to see in future ‘Far Cry’ installments Saturday 4:26 PM
- Aaron Carter accused of stealing lion art for merch Saturday 3:10 PM
- Instagram’s hidden like counts were inspired by a ‘Black Mirror’ episode Saturday 2:06 PM
- Student says they were expelled for tricking teacher into making inappropriate TikTok Saturday 12:26 PM
- Space Force uniforms relentlessly mocked, memed Saturday 10:52 AM
- Man flamed after admitting he called police on Target employee over a toothbrush Saturday 9:10 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Vivir Dos Veces’ searches for a last chance at first love Saturday 8:00 AM
- Camila Cabello must do more about her racist history Saturday 6:00 AM
- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
Imagine how much extra space we’d have in our brains if we didn’t have to remember hundreds of passwords for about a million online accounts. But now you can let Dashlane Password Manager: Premium Subscriptions do the remembering for you. This way you can focus on the more important stuff.
This program was named App of the Year by both Apple and Google, so you know it’s a good one. Not only does it take the hassle out of remembering your login credentials for all of your digital accounts, but it also helps to keep your accounts secure. And that’s something we all know is vital in this day and age.
Dashlane is available on all platforms and browsers and it does more than just autofill in your passwords upon login. It even remembers your payment information when it’s time to make a purchase. It also generates brand new unique passwords with a single mouse click. Plus, its military-grade encrypted vault will keep your mind at ease about your security. Two words: life-changing.
Free up some brain space, and get stuff done a whole lot faster: get a Dashlane Password Manager: Premium Subscription for one year for $19.98 from the Daily Dot store — that’s half off the usual price. Three and five-year subscriptions are also available!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Learn the technology behind the cryptocurrency that might upset Bitcoin
- Learn how to build 25 different websites for less than $20
- Nintendo Labo is a modern analog DIY masterpiece