- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Imagineering Story’ offers touching insight into Walt Disney’s vision Wednesday 11:57 AM
- YouTube mom who was charged with child abuse dead at 48 Wednesday 11:39 AM
Making “password” your password just won’t cut it. You need strong combinations of numbers, letters, and weird characters to stay safe online. But nobody can remember those, which is why there’s Password Boss Premium: Lifetime Subscriptions.
Just install the free app (available for Windows, iOS, and Android) on up to three devices and Password Boss creates randomized 20-character passwords for you. It will organize and store them safely and autofill login information when the time comes. All you have to do is remember one master password.
If you’re worried about a gang of Russian hackers stealing said master password, you can enable two-factor authentication, which makes it practically impossible for them to swipe your stuff. Oh, and if you drop dead out of nowhere, you can share your passwords with emergency contacts or set up password inheritance. It seems pretty extra, but hey, to each their own.
Never forget your passwords again (literally): get a Password Boss Premium: Lifetime Subscription for $19.99 from the Daily Dot store — 86% off the original price of $150.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Here’s the secret to launching a wildly successful startup
- Prepare for the release of ‘Black Panther’ with some fierce merch
- Here’s how you can get a free Valentine’s Day bouquet with your movie tickets
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.