- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors 2 Years Ago
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress 2 Years Ago
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Today 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Today 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Today 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Today 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
Finally, a set of government employees you want to hang around. These Parks and Recreation Funko figures are the most adorable bureaucrats ever.
All your favorites are available. Ron Swanson comes complete with a tall cup of black coffee, perpetually tired of your nonsense. Loveable Andy Dwyer is naturally strumming a guitar, singing a catchy tune and being a loveable goof. Anti-social April Ludgate is there too. But to be quite honest, she’d rather not be. And of course, hard-working Leslie is all business as usual, packing a vibrant folder in tow.
And then there’s Lil Sebastian, who’s far too precious for words.
Each of these Parks and Recreation Funko figures is available on ThinkGeek for $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Travel down the road and back again with new Golden Girls Dorbz
- These ‘Labyrinth’ Funko figures will stick with you through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered
- ‘The Simpsons’ sheet masks will make you a nightmare version of Homer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.