- The best Korean beauty products for $15 or less 2 Years Ago
- PewDiePie’s reign as the No. 1 YouTuber seems to be over 2 Years Ago
- Amazon’s ‘Hanna’ miniseries offers a more conventional take on the teen spy thriller 2 Years Ago
- Conservative writer tweets about bombing a university after women are hired Today 10:16 AM
- YouTube star Ice Poseidon reportedly raided by FBI Today 10:11 AM
- Devin Nunes is threatening to sue more people who mock him on Twitter Today 10:10 AM
- The Economist faces blowback for asking if trans people should be sterilized Today 9:50 AM
- 8 doormats that we can’t believe actually exist Today 9:35 AM
- Why is political blog the Hill publishing op-eds by anti-LGBTQ hate groups? Today 9:16 AM
- A woman vice president? The 2020 men have some thoughts Today 9:00 AM
- 80 percent of Americans support reinstating net neutrality Today 8:38 AM
- Website secretly filmed 1,600 hotel guests for fetish live stream Today 8:18 AM
- The Holga 120N is the $40 camera you never knew you needed Today 8:13 AM
- Poster for ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ gets mercilessly roasted Today 7:18 AM
- How to steam March Madness 2019 for free Today 7:00 AM
Ron, Leslie and—OMG, Lil Sebastian!
Finally, a set of government employees you want to hang around. These Parks and Recreation Funko figures are the most adorable bureaucrats ever.
All your favorites are available. Ron Swanson comes complete with a tall cup of black coffee, perpetually tired of your nonsense. Loveable Andy Dwyer is naturally strumming a guitar, singing a catchy tune and being a loveable goof. Anti-social April Ludgate is there too. But to be quite honest, she’d rather not be. And of course, hard-working Leslie is all business as usual, packing a vibrant folder in tow.
And then there’s Lil Sebastian, who’s far too precious for words.
Each of these Parks and Recreation Funko figures is available on ThinkGeek for $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Travel down the road and back again with new Golden Girls Dorbz
- These ‘Labyrinth’ Funko figures will stick with you through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered
- ‘The Simpsons’ sheet masks will make you a nightmare version of Homer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.