- Where did Jon Snow go? Unpacking the ‘Game of Thrones’ ending 2 Years Ago
- So, did anyone actually win ‘Game of Thrones’? 2 Years Ago
- The surprising religious subtext of ‘John Wick: Chapter 3’ Today 12:53 PM
- Robin Arryn got hot—and the internet is seriously shook Today 12:40 PM
- Tana Mongeau is going to VidCon a year after TanaCon disaster Today 12:12 PM
- What have 2020 Democrats said about Alabama’s abortion ban? Today 11:36 AM
- People keep throwing milkshakes at the U.K.’s far-right politicians Today 11:10 AM
- James Charles is rebounding from his YouTube scandal—and his mentor is paying the price Today 10:42 AM
- Conservatives accuse Pete Buttigieg of wanting to tear down Jefferson Memorial Today 10:28 AM
- Graduating Moorehouse students thank billionaire for vowing to pay off $40m in student debt Today 10:22 AM
- ‘Westworld’ season 3 trailer gives us a new world, Aaron Paul Today 10:17 AM
- Twitch streamer says she’s receiving backlash for ‘getting men banned’ Today 9:27 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ fulfilled a twisted version of its biggest prophecy Today 8:17 AM
- Minions memes are more popular than the far-right on Telegram Today 7:35 AM
- ‘Best of Nextdoor’ reveals the true insanity of modern life Today 7:30 AM
Ron, Leslie and—OMG, Lil Sebastian!
Finally, a set of government employees you want to hang around. These Parks and Recreation Funko figures are the most adorable bureaucrats ever.
All your favorites are available. Ron Swanson comes complete with a tall cup of black coffee, perpetually tired of your nonsense. Loveable Andy Dwyer is naturally strumming a guitar, singing a catchy tune and being a loveable goof. Anti-social April Ludgate is there too. But to be quite honest, she’d rather not be. And of course, hard-working Leslie is all business as usual, packing a vibrant folder in tow.
And then there’s Lil Sebastian, who’s far too precious for words.
Each of these Parks and Recreation Funko figures is available on ThinkGeek for $9.99.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Travel down the road and back again with new Golden Girls Dorbz
- These ‘Labyrinth’ Funko figures will stick with you through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered
- ‘The Simpsons’ sheet masks will make you a nightmare version of Homer
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.