- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? 2 Years Ago
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Today 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
Forget breaking out a kitchen cabinet worth of utensils next time you’re craving a stack of griddlecakes. This pancake batter mixer makes flapjacks with only a few shakes (as a wise man once said) “like a Polaroid picture.”
The batter squirts easily out of the heat-resistant silicone tip, so each pancake will be roadside-diner perfect whether you’re making a lumberjack stack or an army of silver dollars.
And unlike conventional pancake cookery, clean-up is a breeze, simply add warm water and soap and shake it like before. All parts are also dishwasher safe.
The Whiskware Pancake Batter Mixer is available on Amazon for just over $14.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Why at-home LED treatments are the future of skincare
- I drank nothing but flavored water for 2 weeks and here’s what happened
- Plated meal kits make delicious, shareable food a cinch
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.