- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- Man dragged for recording, posting video of neighbor being ‘killed’ instead of helping Saturday 4:14 PM
- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 Saturday 3:25 PM
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? Saturday 2:45 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Saturday 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Saturday 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Saturday 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Saturday 10:28 AM
Those who want photo editing software without the lifetime subscription should check out this one-day deal. You can get the PaintShop Pro X8 Ultimate package for only $29.99 today on Amazon.
The ultimate bundle of this software comes with much more than just cropping, resizing, and contrast.
You also get hundreds of filters with Perfect Effects 9.5, speedy RAW and batch editing with AfterShot 2, and advanced photo correction with Perfectly Clear 2 SE.
PaintShop Pro X8 Ultimate is normally $100, so this saves you 70 percent. While Adobe’s creative suite reigns supreme in the professional photography world, this is a steal for anyone on a budget. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Save 15 percent extra on Amazon back-to-school warehouse deals
- The iBlazr 2 flash will light up your phone photography
- How to shoot professional photography with your smartphone
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.