- Trump gets banned from SeekingArrangement because he’s not a ‘real sugar daddy’ 3 Years Ago
- InfoWars accidentally sent child porn to lawyers representing Sandy Hook parents 3 Years Ago
- Sticker warns men changing diapers about ‘feminization of the American male’ 3 Years Ago
- The genius way Genius caught Google allegedly stealing lyrics Today 3:03 PM
- This bubble tea challenge is a balancing act Today 2:15 PM
- Laura Dern gifts the internet with more ‘Big Little Lies’ memes Today 1:54 PM
- The Stonks meme is back—and it’s weirder than ever Today 1:27 PM
- Video shows officer threatening to shoot pregnant Black woman in front of her children Today 1:12 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Leila’ tells a familiar dystopian horror story Today 12:37 PM
- O.J. Simpson says in Twitter video that he never slept with Kris Jenner Today 12:06 PM
- GOP commissioner jokes on Facebook about running over Trump protesters Today 11:52 AM
- 2 trans women killed within 3 months in the same neighborhood Today 11:35 AM
- DNC tries to pander with tone-deaf Beyoncé meme, fails miserably Today 10:45 AM
- Parkland grad says Harvard rescinded offer after racist comments surfaced Today 10:10 AM
- ‘The Edge of Democracy’ chronicles the downfall of Brazil’s political leaders Today 9:42 AM
This cute little Pac-Man controller has 12 games inside
No quarters required.
It’s a shame that the arcade days are behind us, save for a few dedicated enthusiasts. Luckily, some video game companies realize that sad hole in the market and brought them back in a more modern way.
One of those companies is Bandai, which packaged 12 classic titles like Pac-Man, Galaga, Xevious, and Dig Dug into this cute little joystick that looks like everyone’s favorite yellow chomper. It even has Pac-Man 256 included, which lets you continue where the first game left off.
To use this little guy, all you have to do is plug it into your TV’s A/C jack and it’s ready to play. You can also store the cords inside if you just want to display it in your living room, as seen in this video.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Score the 30th Anniversary edition of “Labyrinth” for $15
- 7 iPhone 7 cases you can actually afford
- Instax is the cutest camera, and it’s on sale for $50
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.