- Conservatives feel vindicated by new developments in Jussie Smollett case Today 12:19 PM
- Don Cheadle made important fashion choices on ‘SNL’ Today 9:47 AM
- Why the Twitter left loves to dunk on Max Boot Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Last Week Tonight with John Oliver’ online for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Francis Ngannou vs. Cain Velasquez for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 Daytona 500 for free Today 5:50 AM
- 7-year-old YouTuber to get his own show on Nickelodeon Saturday 5:30 PM
- ‘Hipster’ jobs are trending, and Indeed says the market is booming Saturday 3:33 PM
- Trump meme removed after copyright complaint Saturday 2:15 PM
- Facebook pushes back against moderators complaining about ‘Big Brother’ environment Saturday 12:46 PM
- Twitter hid post from an account linked to Iran’s Supreme Leader Saturday 10:17 AM
- How to stream Leo Santa Cruz vs. Rafael Rivera for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Larry Charles’ Dangerous World of Comedy’ finds the balance between tragedy and comedy Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Michael ‘Venom’ Page vs. Paul Daley for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the NBA Dunk Contest 2019 online for free Saturday 6:50 AM
Overwatch is finally here, and you can grab it on sale for a limited time
Today’s a good day to pick up the next biggest game in esports.
Overwatch released to the public for a little more than 24 hours ago, and if you’ve waited to pick it up, today’s the day.
You can save $11 on Overwatch on Amazon for a limited time. Normally, the game is $59.99, but Playstation 4 and Xbox players can grab it for $48.99. You do not have to be a Prime member, which is required to even grab the game at all on PC at the moment.
Other notable Wednesday deals:
Price on Amazon: $9.99 (regularly $29.99)
Price on eBay: $139 (regularly $299.99)
Price on Amazon: 60 percent off
Price on Amazon: $41.99 (regularly $49.99)
Price on Amazon: $49 (regularly $72.97)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.