- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ 3 Years Ago
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Today 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Today 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Today 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Today 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Today 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Today 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Today 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Today 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Today 11:10 AM
- Paul Ryan’s self-serving farewell tour is the bane of the internet right now Today 10:59 AM
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ renewed for seasons 3 and 4 Today 10:59 AM
- Former NASA engineer dupes package thieves into opening this epic glitter bomb Today 10:54 AM
- Trump officials withheld abortion from raped migrant teen Today 10:21 AM
- Your favorite Twitter memes could be hiding malware Today 9:47 AM
Overwatch is finally here, and you can grab it on sale for a limited time
Today’s a good day to pick up the next biggest game in esports.
Overwatch released to the public for a little more than 24 hours ago, and if you’ve waited to pick it up, today’s the day.
You can save $11 on Overwatch on Amazon for a limited time. Normally, the game is $59.99, but Playstation 4 and Xbox players can grab it for $48.99. You do not have to be a Prime member, which is required to even grab the game at all on PC at the moment.
Other notable Wednesday deals:
Price on Amazon: $9.99 (regularly $29.99)
Price on eBay: $139 (regularly $299.99)
Price on Amazon: 60 percent off
Price on Amazon: $41.99 (regularly $49.99)
Price on Amazon: $49 (regularly $72.97)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.