- 7 best sites for psychic love readings 3 Years Ago
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs 3 Years Ago
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
Overwatch is finally here, and you can grab it on sale for a limited time
Today’s a good day to pick up the next biggest game in esports.
Overwatch released to the public for a little more than 24 hours ago, and if you’ve waited to pick it up, today’s the day.
You can save $11 on Overwatch on Amazon for a limited time. Normally, the game is $59.99, but Playstation 4 and Xbox players can grab it for $48.99. You do not have to be a Prime member, which is required to even grab the game at all on PC at the moment.
Other notable Wednesday deals:
Price on Amazon: $9.99 (regularly $29.99)
Price on eBay: $139 (regularly $299.99)
Price on Amazon: 60 percent off
Price on Amazon: $41.99 (regularly $49.99)
Price on Amazon: $49 (regularly $72.97)
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Christine Burkson is the Senior Ecommerce Manager of the Daily Dot. Her work focuses on product reviews, Amazon deals, and online shopping. She previously served as an editor at Mashable, where she helped build the site's viral news section, and Yahoo, where she focused on DIY culture. Her work has also appeared on Bustle.