- Polar Peak in Fortnite is cracking, and players think a dragon may be beneath the ice 3 Years Ago
- ‘Rise of Skywalker’ first look reveals mysterious new characters 3 Years Ago
- Meet the anti-choice, pro-NRA Trump supporter challenging Rep. Justin Amash 3 Years Ago
- Moby attempts to prove he dated Natalie Portman with a shirtless photo 3 Years Ago
- After feuding with James Charles, Tati Westbrook angers the YouTube community Today 11:06 AM
- Does Keri Russell’s ‘Rise of Skywalker’ character have an offensive name in Spanish? Today 10:59 AM
- It’s not clear if Ralph Northam is in racist yearbook photo, investigators say Today 10:48 AM
- The atonement of an alt-right troll Today 9:25 AM
- #StopTheBans protests draw thousands across the country in support of abortion rights Today 9:24 AM
- North Korea is using Trump’s low IQ attack on Joe Biden Today 9:14 AM
- How to watch ‘Kidding’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- What’s the deal with Bran Stark at the end of ‘Game of Thrones’? Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch TruTV online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Fans call out Madonna for edited Eurovision video Tuesday 9:36 PM
- Partnered Twitch streamer temporarily banned for airing troll’s racist message Tuesday 8:45 PM
While you wait for ‘Outlander’ to return, binge the books for less than $10
It’s a long way to April, you might as well stay entertained.
The novels follow Claire Beauchamp Randall and Jamie Fraser in a timeless and adventure-packed romance, set in the Scottish Highlands in 1945, and filled with rich historical detail. Claire, a former British combat nurse just returned from war when she is catapulted into a life-threatening world. She meets Jamie Fraser a young Scottish warrior, and soon finds herself stuck between two very different worlds, and torn between two men.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- 15 college essentials for new students, from a soon-to-be graduate
- Complete your anime aesthetic with this awesome sock deal
- Sole fixed gear bikes will brighten your commute
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.