- Viral video shows an egg getting a hot makeover Tuesday 7:56 PM
- New Netflix feature broadcasts what you’re watching via Instagram Tuesday 6:11 PM
- Videos show alleged Covington teens harassing women, making rape jokes at march Tuesday 4:13 PM
- MAGA teen gets ‘Today Show’ interview—and people are pissed Tuesday 3:38 PM
- Family says hacker sent fake North Korean missile warning through Nest camera Tuesday 2:42 PM
- This Arizona bill would tax internet porn to fund a border wall Tuesday 2:41 PM
- This meme is asking people how they draw the letter X Tuesday 1:18 PM
- Charlie Kirk’s love of U.S. healthcare system put to the test after back problems Tuesday 1:12 PM
- Fyre Fest caterer who was left broke has received $160,000 in donations Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The YouTuber who taught a dog to give the Nazi salute on command can’t find a job Tuesday 12:24 PM
- The ‘oh yeah yeah’ meme is flooding YouTube—and KSI can’t deal Tuesday 12:20 PM
- Did this d*ck-drawing Instagram star steal her gag from a rival runner? Tuesday 12:00 PM
- Rep. Steve King, best known for his racism, tweets a fake MLK quote Tuesday 11:54 AM
- Facebook is helping husbands ‘brainwash’ their wives with targeted ads Tuesday 11:35 AM
- Twitch streamer Pink_Sparkles responds to gamers who don’t think she belongs Tuesday 11:29 AM
These amazing new lip & cheek sticks are a beauty maven’s must-have
Stay pretty on the go.
While the makeup addicts of the world may have a bathroom counter that looks like a miniature Sephora, we actually prefer to travel with products that serve more than one purpose. That’s why these new Lip & Cheek Sticks from Onomie Beauty are a new favorite for my on the go beauty bag.
If you’re into the matte lip trend but hate the dryness that inevitably follows, you’re going to want to check these out. Thanks to shea butter, sunflower seed oil and cacay oil, these do not feel dry at all. Each stick also contains a naturally-derived active called Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract and Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride which works to firm your skin and prevents fine lines. It’s makeup and skincare in one!
The Lip & Cheek Sticks are highly pigmented and will give you a terrific flush with just a tiny bit of product (which means they will last a SUPER long time). Available in nude, pink and red tones, you can dab just a little for a light effect or layer it on for a more vibrant look.
I found the sticks to be so deeply pigmented that I got the results I wanted with just a tiny dab of product, which I blended with my fingertips. Onomie also sells a blending brush that creates a really soft effect, as you can see in the video below.
The Lip & Cheek Sticks are $25 each or you can get a full set for $85, which also comes with the cheek blending brush. Not that you need a reason to buy makeup, but knowing that Onomie donates 1% of its annual profit to sponsor low-income female graduates in third world countries makes it that much easier.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- 5 K-beauty sampler crates under $25 that will leave you glowing
- The best Asian beauty products to help you survive winter
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.