- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Today 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Today 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Today 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Today 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
These amazing new lip & cheek sticks are a beauty maven’s must-have
Stay pretty on the go.
While the makeup addicts of the world may have a bathroom counter that looks like a miniature Sephora, we actually prefer to travel with products that serve more than one purpose. That’s why these new Lip & Cheek Sticks from Onomie Beauty are a new favorite for my on the go beauty bag.
If you’re into the matte lip trend but hate the dryness that inevitably follows, you’re going to want to check these out. Thanks to shea butter, sunflower seed oil and cacay oil, these do not feel dry at all. Each stick also contains a naturally-derived active called Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract and Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride which works to firm your skin and prevents fine lines. It’s makeup and skincare in one!
The Lip & Cheek Sticks are highly pigmented and will give you a terrific flush with just a tiny bit of product (which means they will last a SUPER long time). Available in nude, pink and red tones, you can dab just a little for a light effect or layer it on for a more vibrant look.
I found the sticks to be so deeply pigmented that I got the results I wanted with just a tiny dab of product, which I blended with my fingertips. Onomie also sells a blending brush that creates a really soft effect, as you can see in the video below.
The Lip & Cheek Sticks are $25 each or you can get a full set for $85, which also comes with the cheek blending brush. Not that you need a reason to buy makeup, but knowing that Onomie donates 1% of its annual profit to sponsor low-income female graduates in third world countries makes it that much easier.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- 5 K-beauty sampler crates under $25 that will leave you glowing
- The best Asian beauty products to help you survive winter
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.