- This viral video of Pope Francis not letting anyone kiss his hand is weird 1 Year Ago
- What does the EU’s Copyright Directive mean for the future of the internet? Today 5:16 PM
- The LGBTQ and Black communities deserve real answers about the Jussie Smollett case Today 3:51 PM
- The Jussie Smollett-Trump collusion discourse is a condescending Wonka meme come to life Today 3:47 PM
- Even teachers are in on TikTok’s #hitthewoah Today 2:49 PM
- Editor’s history of calling trans people ‘frauds’ shines light on Economist’s transphobic tweet Today 2:24 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ posters reveal the fates of several Marvel characters Today 2:12 PM
- Man pleads guilty to stealing over $100 million from Facebook, Google Today 12:59 PM
- Washington Post under fire for transphobic cartoon about the Mueller Report Today 12:33 PM
- Congressman quotes ‘Mein Kampf’ on House floor Today 11:55 AM
- Rapper Tone Loc detained after confronting teen in Confederate flag hat Today 11:37 AM
- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket Today 10:19 AM
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts Today 10:17 AM
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Today 9:58 AM
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 Today 9:23 AM
These amazing new lip & cheek sticks are a beauty maven’s must-have
Stay pretty on the go.
While the makeup addicts of the world may have a bathroom counter that looks like a miniature Sephora, we actually prefer to travel with products that serve more than one purpose. That’s why these new Lip & Cheek Sticks from Onomie Beauty are a new favorite for my on the go beauty bag.
If you’re into the matte lip trend but hate the dryness that inevitably follows, you’re going to want to check these out. Thanks to shea butter, sunflower seed oil and cacay oil, these do not feel dry at all. Each stick also contains a naturally-derived active called Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract and Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride which works to firm your skin and prevents fine lines. It’s makeup and skincare in one!
The Lip & Cheek Sticks are highly pigmented and will give you a terrific flush with just a tiny bit of product (which means they will last a SUPER long time). Available in nude, pink and red tones, you can dab just a little for a light effect or layer it on for a more vibrant look.
I found the sticks to be so deeply pigmented that I got the results I wanted with just a tiny dab of product, which I blended with my fingertips. Onomie also sells a blending brush that creates a really soft effect, as you can see in the video below.
The Lip & Cheek Sticks are $25 each or you can get a full set for $85, which also comes with the cheek blending brush. Not that you need a reason to buy makeup, but knowing that Onomie donates 1% of its annual profit to sponsor low-income female graduates in third world countries makes it that much easier.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- The best Korean beauty products for $10 or less
- 5 K-beauty sampler crates under $25 that will leave you glowing
- The best Asian beauty products to help you survive winter
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.