- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman 10 Months Ago
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch 10 Months Ago
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Today 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites Friday 1:42 PM
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Friday 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Friday 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Friday 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Friday 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Friday 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Friday 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Friday 9:10 AM
Capture the true beauty of the great outdoors with this online course bundle
You might as well get it while it’s over 85% off.
With the much-adored fall foliage right around the corner, investing in some online photography classes is well worth your while. Especially since capturing wildlife (and even just the outdoors) can be tough – for amateur photographers and professionals alike.
But if you go at it prepared, you’ll unlock your full creative potential and end up taking some stunning photographs. It’s all about technique and the way you go about implementing it to flow with your unique artistic style. And if that sounds complicated, I promise you, it isn’t.
The Complete Outdoor Photography Bundle does a great job at explaining the dos and don’ts of filming in the wild. You’ll learn how to choose the best gear, locate wildlife, and even set up the perfect shot. If you want to know more about what’s included, continue reading.
While there’s plenty you can do to adjust the light in a studio, Mother Nature offers little flexibility when it comes to the light she provides you. Follow along with this course, and you’ll learn expert tips for capturing the best possible light when you’re out shooting. You’ll explore the different types of natural light you’re likely to encounter, and you’ll get up to speed with the best tools for post-processing to make your photos look even better.
If photographing the planet’s last great wild spaces is your goal, you’d be remiss to start without this course. Drawing from decades of experience capturing wildlife photos, renowned photographer Tom Mangelsen explores the complex process behind wildlife photography and how you can get started. You’ll learn from Tom’s own experiences plus his critiques of viewer-submitted work as he takes you through the basics of gear and scouting, using natural light, and more.
You might see a stunning waterfall or rolling plain one way, but when you snap a photo, the image doesn’t always match what your naked eye initially saw. Led by a Photoshop and Lightroom expert, this post-processing course will show you how to fix the disconnect and give those beautiful places the same color, atmosphere, detail, and feeling they had before you hit your camera’s shutter.
Capture the beauty of the world around you with insight from a photographer toting more than 20 years of experience. Marc Muench breaks photography down into two sections: the Creative Trinity of Photography, which covers composition, subject, and light; and the Technical Trinity of Photography, focusing on ISO, aperture, and shutter. You’ll come to grips with both and learn how to turn these concepts into stunning landscape photos as you make your way through 12 hours of expert-led training.
We are surrounded by gorgeous landscapes, and while experiencing them is simple enough, capturing their grandeur on camera isn’t quite as easy. From choosing the best gear to planning for lighting and composition, award-winning photographer John Greengo walks you through the thought process of taking stunning landscape photos. You’ll learn from illustrations, animations, and photographs of destinations from around the world as you demystify this art form and start snapping photos that match your unique perspective.
Plus, the bundle is 88% off through the Daily Dot Store. So instead of paying anywhere from $30-$150+ per course, you’ll get lifetime access to all five for just $49.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Reward your child for reading with the Prime Book Box
- 6 compact cameras that are better than your phone
- The best personal massagers you can buy from bed
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.