- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Today 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Today 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Today 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
When online learning offers use buzzwords like “unlimited online classes” no one expects it to be affordable–but the deal on Skillshare this month is affordable for just about anybody.
From now through the end of January, new subscribers can save 40% on annual Skillshare Premium memberships. So instead of forking over $8.25/month (billed annually as $99), you can gain access to a near-infinite amount of online classes for just under $5 month (billed as one payment of $59.40). That’s nearly $40 in savings!
What is Skillshare?
For those of you that aren’t familiar with the service, it’s a giant database of skills classes for the everyday human taught by professionals in their respective fields. With over 21,000 classes to choose from, there’s something for everyone from art snobs to techies. And since Skillshare Premium is unlimited, once you’re registered you can try out as many classes as you’d like. You can even use your Skillshare membership to connect and collaborate using the Groups feature, which makes fine-tuning talents, networking, and learning new skills easier than ever before.
Don’t know which classes to begin with? We’ve got some suggestions! Here are 7 classes that prove online learning is just as good as the classroom, the design courses that are killing it on Skillshare right now, and beginner-friendly photography classes that’ll have you going pro in no time.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Everything you need to learn how to read tarot cards
- Best CBD edibles: Tried and true favorites from a girl who is obsessed with CBD
- This natural skincare brand changed my life for the better
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.