- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers 2 Years Ago
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? 2 Years Ago
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill 2 Years Ago
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
- The Deplorable Choir drops diss track aimed at 4 congresswomen from Trump’s racist tweets Wednesday 8:09 PM
- Florida city is pushing homeless people out by playing ‘Baby Shark’ on a loop Wednesday 7:27 PM
- A ‘Gossip Girl’ reboot is coming to HBO Max–and fans are not happy with the casting details Wednesday 6:44 PM
- Beto can’t leverage his slave owner ancestry to gain Black voters’ trust Wednesday 5:51 PM
- Oakland to become the third U.S. city to ban facial recognition Wednesday 5:50 PM
- ‘Release the Snyder Cut’ billboards pop up outside of San Diego Comic-Con Wednesday 5:24 PM
- Iggy Azalea and Peppa Pig have an epic Twitter fight Wednesday 4:39 PM
Give ‘Ocarina of Time’ a whole new meaning with this ceramic pipe
Link’s adventures might have been a lot different if his ocarina did this.
If you’ve been blissfully lost in Breath of the Wild for as long as we have, you know breaks are essential or you’ll start trying to pick acorns off the ground when you go outside and wondering what you can cook with them. Now you can take a smoke break with a really classy take on Link’s famous ocarina.
Created by Etsy crafter FireLifeGlass, this 4″ ocarina-shaped pipe is made of hollow ceramic and comes packaged in a gift box with a free hemp wick. It’s a one of a kind design, but other colors are available too. It even has a hole in it so you can thread it onto a loop and wear it as a necklace if you please (a cosplay accessory with a special twist, amirite?).
All colors of this pipe are $20+, a terrific price for such a lovely smoking accessory. Check out the rest of the store while you’re at it, too – the selection is pretty amazing!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.