- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Sunday 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Sunday 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Sunday 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Sunday 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Sunday 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Sunday 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Sunday 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Scare yourself silly with the follow-up to the best-selling ‘Layers Of Fear’
See why fans can’t stop playing this terrifying game.
Horror fans can’t stop talking about this mind-blowing cyberpunk game – it’s the #13 most shared PC game of 2017. Get your own copy of >observer_ and you’ll immediately see why. That is unless you’re hiding behind pillows the entire time.
Bloober (the creators of Layers of Fear) has a new first-person exploration game. And it’s what horror connoisseurs’ dreams are made of — if you have nothing but devastating, dystopian dreams, that is. The premise of the game dwindles down to one question: what would you do if your fears were hacked? (*insert shivers*).
You play Detective Dan Lazarski, a neural detective known as an observer, in the year 2084. You get the brutal assignment of hacking into suspects’ minds, experiencing their demented fears firsthand, and witnessing their crimes in twisted detail. It’s really (REALLY) creepy, so you’ll want to put your brave face on for this one.
Dive deep into the darkest cyberpunk world imaginable. Get >observer_ for $19.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from $29.99. But if you buy now using the coupon code SDOBSERVER, you can get it for just $12!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Grab a box of Super Mario Cereal while you still can
- ‘Undisputed Street Fighter Deluxe Edition’ compiles decades of sick brawls
- Save a bunch of paper with GameStop’s sale on digital downloads
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.