- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
- The VSCO Girl has always been here Friday 1:01 PM
- Tomi Lahren’s new ‘Freedom’ clothing line is made for meme mockery Friday 12:21 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘London Boy’ is a bop, but Brits don’t think her lyrics are accurate Friday 12:02 PM
- Popeyes blasted for employee welfare amid chicken sandwich war Friday 11:59 AM
- Cory Booker says nonbinary ‘niephew’ taught him about trans issues Friday 11:53 AM
- Megachurch pushes conversion therapy on Instagram, Facebook with #OnceGay Friday 11:11 AM
- Christian movie review site blasts Netflix’s ‘The Family’ Friday 10:50 AM
- YouTube removes ‘coordinated’ channels spreading Hong Kong misinformation Friday 8:58 AM
Horror fans can’t stop talking about this mind-blowing cyberpunk game – it’s the #13 most shared PC game of 2017. Get your own copy of >observer_ and you’ll immediately see why. That is unless you’re hiding behind pillows the entire time.
Bloober (the creators of Layers of Fear) has a new first-person exploration game. And it’s what horror connoisseurs’ dreams are made of — if you have nothing but devastating, dystopian dreams, that is. The premise of the game dwindles down to one question: what would you do if your fears were hacked? (*insert shivers*).
You play Detective Dan Lazarski, a neural detective known as an observer, in the year 2084. You get the brutal assignment of hacking into suspects’ minds, experiencing their demented fears firsthand, and witnessing their crimes in twisted detail. It’s really (REALLY) creepy, so you’ll want to put your brave face on for this one.
Dive deep into the darkest cyberpunk world imaginable. Get >observer_ for $19.99 from the Daily Dot store, reduced from $29.99. But if you buy now using the coupon code SDOBSERVER, you can get it for just $12!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Grab a box of Super Mario Cereal while you still can
- ‘Undisputed Street Fighter Deluxe Edition’ compiles decades of sick brawls
- Save a bunch of paper with GameStop’s sale on digital downloads
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.