- Mom calls cops on son who can’t get ready for school on time Tuesday 11:19 PM
- Tinder exec fired after involvement in lawsuit alleging sexual assault Tuesday 10:48 PM
- Woman matches on Tinder with LaCroix thief—and his victim Tuesday 7:38 PM
- U.K. police will have to disclose documents about WikiLeaks journalists Tuesday 6:37 PM
- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote Tuesday 5:38 PM
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Tuesday 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Tuesday 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Tuesday 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Tuesday 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Tuesday 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Tuesday 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Tuesday 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Tuesday 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Tuesday 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Tuesday 11:10 AM
This natural wood iPhone dock perfectly pairs practicality with panache
Goodbye, cable clutter!
Yesterday, Apple became the most valuable privately-owned company in the history of the stock market. Which comes as a surprise to absolutely no one. Consumers love Apple products – except for its chargers. And we can’t blame them, especially when an iPhone dock as ergonomic as the Oakywood charging station exists.
Consider this the one-size-fits-all wireless Apple charger of your dreams. With the ability to adjust its backing, it can accommodate even the beefiest iPhone cases, while giving you a spot to charge your Apple Watch at the same time. The dock is hand-shaped from solid wood and features a detailed finish that’s sure to class up whatever you choose to rest it on. It’s even available in your choice of walnut or oak.
Daily Dot readers can save 10% on either grain and enhance their charging experience for just over $60.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These wireless earbuds are like Apple AirPods, but affordable
- Encrypt your internet connection and protect your personal data with ProtonVPN
- Teach your kid the magic of coding with this Harry Potter wand
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.