- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor 8 Months Ago
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it 8 Months Ago
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike 8 Months Ago
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Today 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Today 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Today 10:29 AM
- Jameela Jamil sparks conversation about women having to make the ‘boyfriend excuse’ Today 10:23 AM
- Trump-Russia conspiracy theorists think they’ve found secrets in the Mueller report Today 9:32 AM
- Report: YouTube is done competing with Netflix, Amazon Today 9:27 AM
- Netflix drama ‘Coisa Mais Linda’ explores Bossa Nova clubs and women’s rights in Brazil Today 8:08 AM
- The best ‘Game of Thrones’ memes to get you pumped for season 8 Today 7:30 AM
- Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen) vs Google Home Hub: Which is better? Today 7:00 AM
- Solange sings along to Ariana Grande on Instagram Stories—and fans are obsessed Today 6:37 AM
- How to stream the entire ’30 For 30′ series for free Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! My happiest Facebook Memories are making me miserable Today 6:30 AM
This natural wood iPhone dock perfectly pairs practicality with panache
Goodbye, cable clutter!
Yesterday, Apple became the most valuable privately-owned company in the history of the stock market. Which comes as a surprise to absolutely no one. Consumers love Apple products – except for its chargers. And we can’t blame them, especially when an iPhone dock as ergonomic as the Oakywood charging station exists.
Consider this the one-size-fits-all wireless Apple charger of your dreams. With the ability to adjust its backing, it can accommodate even the beefiest iPhone cases, while giving you a spot to charge your Apple Watch at the same time. The dock is hand-shaped from solid wood and features a detailed finish that’s sure to class up whatever you choose to rest it on. It’s even available in your choice of walnut or oak.
Daily Dot readers can save 10% on either grain and enhance their charging experience for just over $60.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- These wireless earbuds are like Apple AirPods, but affordable
- Encrypt your internet connection and protect your personal data with ProtonVPN
- Teach your kid the magic of coding with this Harry Potter wand
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.