- Pediatrician gets death threats after pro-vaccine TikTok video Monday 9:37 PM
- This Australia-themed dildo is raising money to fight the bushfires Monday 8:26 PM
- Influencers say they’ve received unwanted sexual solicitations worth thousands Monday 7:39 PM
- Pregnant woman masterfully trolls gender-obsessed relative Monday 3:05 PM
- HBO’s ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ returns from a 2-year break with brand new ways to make you cringe Monday 3:00 PM
- Far-right accused of impersonating antifa online to encourage violence at Richmond rally Monday 1:59 PM
- Second Amendment protesters defend gun rights with truly terrible signs Monday 12:52 PM
- David Lynch surprises fans by dropping Netflix short out of the blue Monday 12:29 PM
- Poop-focused parody of Kent State Gun Girl sparks conservative ire Monday 11:58 AM
- 6-year-old raises $250K for Australian bushfires by making clay koalas Monday 11:31 AM
- What you need to know about Clearview AI and its facial recognition app Monday 10:36 AM
- Apple TV+ gets its first SAG Award while Netflix and Amazon nab 2 each Monday 10:07 AM
- Facebook apologizes for translating Chinese president’s name to ‘Mr. Sh*thole’ Monday 9:45 AM
- New York Times endorses Klobarren for president Monday 8:45 AM
- 6 gift cards that make for the most thoughtful Valentine’s Day gift ideas Monday 8:16 AM
Whether you’re prepping your decks for a few good rounds of Magic: The Gathering or want to keep your rares organized, you may as well do it in style.
Sure, you can go buy the big, black binders with plain, clear sheets and no one will ever complain. But why not pull out a deck box that doubles as a conversational icebreaker? Like, an Ultra PRO Nyan Cat box?
Most card gamers have used Ultra PRO, so you may be familiar with the quality already. But if you aren’t, this is a sturdy choice. It has a single divider inside in case you like to keep a few of your nastiest cards as a rude surprise for your opponent.
The box runs $6.99 and the card protector sets run from $6.99 to $8.25. If you want to get really matchy-matchy, there’s a playmat too. Live your life in full Nyan Cat mode, because there’s nothing quite like it. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
- This unique VPN gives you a lifetime of protection for $40
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.