- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Today 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Today 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
- These are the 10 best ‘Star Wars’ ships Saturday 12:41 PM
Whether you’re prepping your decks for a few good rounds of Magic: The Gathering or want to keep your rares organized, you may as well do it in style.
Sure, you can go buy the big, black binders with plain, clear sheets and no one will ever complain. But why not pull out a deck box that doubles as a conversational icebreaker? Like, an Ultra PRO Nyan Cat box?
Most card gamers have used Ultra PRO, so you may be familiar with the quality already. But if you aren’t, this is a sturdy choice. It has a single divider inside in case you like to keep a few of your nastiest cards as a rude surprise for your opponent.
The box runs $6.99 and the card protector sets run from $6.99 to $8.25. If you want to get really matchy-matchy, there’s a playmat too. Live your life in full Nyan Cat mode, because there’s nothing quite like it. Buy it here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This $10 tube will keep your glasses from slipping down your nose
- This unique VPN gives you a lifetime of protection for $40
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.