- Inside the pornographic video game that took Kickstarter by storm 2 Years Ago
- Why everyone wants to debate AOC, and no one wants to debate Ilhan Omar 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the Trvl Channel online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Are we going to get a ‘Community’ movie on Netflix? Sunday 2:46 PM
- Social networking site Ravelry bans all posts that are supportive of Trump and his administration Sunday 2:07 PM
- YouTube is testing hiding its comments section Sunday 1:23 PM
- Think you have what it takes to be Beyoncé’s assistant for the day? Sunday 1:02 PM
- Facebook co-founder warns against Libra, the company’s new cryptocurrency Sunday 12:04 PM
- Missing YouTuber Etika’s belongings found alongside bridge Sunday 9:16 AM
- What is #sayfie and why do Floridians use it so much? Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch WWE Stomping Grounds for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Trump tweets nightmarish video of himself being president ‘4EVA’ Saturday 3:15 PM
- The internet cannot believe how this zoo conducts its ‘escaped lion drill’ Saturday 1:39 PM
- Spotify wants to take back money from ‘overpaid’ songwriters, publishers Saturday 12:35 PM
- Mac from ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia’ finally got to play catch with Chase Utley Saturday 11:23 AM
The most adorable desk organizer ever.
No matter how many drawers your desk has, it still seems to fall victim to clutter. But not anymore, all thanks to The Notester.
The Notester is the cutest all-in-one desk organization prop. Not only does it make an adorable impression, but it holds everything you could possibly need! In addition to holding two sets of 100 toast-shaped post-its, it functions as a charging dock for your phone, a pencil sharpener and magnetic paper clip holder. Now you’ll never have to leave your desk again (except to go to the bathroom, that is).
Available through Amazon for just over $18, the Notester will keep you on your A-game.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Never battle for a slice of pizza again thanks to this special Poké Ball
- 11 must-have gadgets for the organized chef
- Pick up your dog’s poop in style with this Communicator bag dispenser
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.