- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? 3 Years Ago
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee 3 Years Ago
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Today 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Today 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Today 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
Spring is just around the corner, which means spring cleaning time is creeping up already. But that’s not such a bad thing, especially when it means you get to replace the old with the new!
And lucky for you, there’s still time to participate in Nordstrom Rack’s clear the rack sale. With up to an extra 88 percent off items that are already on sale, the prices are a steal. The deal includes designers like Free People, TOPSHOP, Tommy Bahama and more.
Whether you’re looking for new bedding, home decor, clothing or even pet accessories, Nordstrom Rack has you covered (for today, at least). The sale ends tonight, but items are only available while supplies last, so if you’re looking for something in particular it’s better you shop sooner rather than later.
To check out the full list of sale items, click here.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more
Marisa Losciale specializes in NSFW culture, audio gear, and photography. A former editorial and photo director for Spoon University at SUNY New Paltz, her work has been featured in the Rockwell Center for American Visual Studies, Post-Trash, the New Paltz Oracle, and the Legislative Gazette.