- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
Looking for headphones with the holy trifecta of good sound, noise cancelation, and comfort? These Bluetooth headphones deliver just that.
Whether you fly frequently, work in a noisy office, or just want some peace and quiet, these babies will never disappoint. With multiple microphones and a state-of-the-art CSR chipset, they block out up to 20 decibels of ambient noise—even if you’re not using Bluetooth. They also feature two 40mm Neodymium drivers for optimum sound balance. There’s even a built-in microphone for making and receiving calls. When you’re done using them, they fold up nicely into a handy carrying case.
These noise canceling Bluetooth headphones are available on the Daily Dot Store for $79.99 (regularly $149.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This app is a game-changer for people who hate shopping IRL
- 13 Halloween decorations that’ll transform your house into something haunted
- 11 hilarious signs to keep solicitors off your front porch
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.