- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
- State of emergency declared in New Orleans following ‘cyberattack’ Saturday 4:12 PM
- Video shows boy getting beat up–mom says it’s because he wore MAGA hat Saturday 3:54 PM
- Billboard changing albums chart to count YouTube streams Saturday 2:43 PM
- TikTok’s 20 most popular songs of 2019 Saturday 2:14 PM
- Greek gods memes are flooding Reddit thanks to TV reboot rumors Saturday 1:47 PM
- Anti-impeachment protesters aimlessly fumble through halls of Congress Saturday 12:54 PM
- Everything we know so far about the Xbox Series X Saturday 12:17 PM
- ASMR YouTuber Life with MaK says she was branded a ‘Nazi’ by online smear campaign Saturday 10:46 AM
- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired Saturday 9:47 AM
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Saturday 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Saturday 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
Looking for headphones with the holy trifecta of good sound, noise cancelation, and comfort? These Bluetooth headphones deliver just that.
Whether you fly frequently, work in a noisy office, or just want some peace and quiet, these babies will never disappoint. With multiple microphones and a state-of-the-art CSR chipset, they block out up to 20 decibels of ambient noise—even if you’re not using Bluetooth. They also feature two 40mm Neodymium drivers for optimum sound balance. There’s even a built-in microphone for making and receiving calls. When you’re done using them, they fold up nicely into a handy carrying case.
These noise canceling Bluetooth headphones are available on the Daily Dot Store for $79.99 (regularly $149.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This app is a game-changer for people who hate shopping IRL
- 13 Halloween decorations that’ll transform your house into something haunted
- 11 hilarious signs to keep solicitors off your front porch
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.