- ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ is oddly about vegetables—not about eating the rich 2 Years Ago
- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique Today 2:54 PM
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is Today 2:36 PM
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough Today 2:09 PM
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Today 1:12 PM
- Harvey Weinstein convicted of rape and sexual assault Today 12:56 PM
- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter Today 12:11 PM
- The Phillie Phanatic mascot unveils a slimmer makeover Today 11:56 AM
- YouTuber threatened with arrest after rapping about being a girl from Mecca Today 11:55 AM
- Video shows flat-Earther ‘daredevil’ crashing to death after homemade rocket fails Today 11:49 AM
- Cardi B defends Dwyane Wade’s daughter during Instagram Live Today 11:45 AM
- YouTube briefly shuts down beloved ‘lofi hip hop radio’ channel, launching a new meme Today 11:42 AM
- Neil deGrasse Tyson points out that Elsa from ‘Frozen’ has ‘horse-sized eyeballs’ Today 10:58 AM
- Republicans as Sanders rises: Watch out, we may vote for Trump Today 10:54 AM
- Amazon series ‘Hunters’ criticized by Auschwitz Memorial over fictionalized scene Today 10:45 AM
Looking for headphones with the holy trifecta of good sound, noise cancelation, and comfort? These Bluetooth headphones deliver just that.
Whether you fly frequently, work in a noisy office, or just want some peace and quiet, these babies will never disappoint. With multiple microphones and a state-of-the-art CSR chipset, they block out up to 20 decibels of ambient noise—even if you’re not using Bluetooth. They also feature two 40mm Neodymium drivers for optimum sound balance. There’s even a built-in microphone for making and receiving calls. When you’re done using them, they fold up nicely into a handy carrying case.
These noise canceling Bluetooth headphones are available on the Daily Dot Store for $79.99 (regularly $149.99).
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This app is a game-changer for people who hate shopping IRL
- 13 Halloween decorations that’ll transform your house into something haunted
- 11 hilarious signs to keep solicitors off your front porch
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.