- How to watch ‘Jeopardy’ for free 1 Year Ago
- There’s a water bottle hiding in the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale 1 Year Ago
- What happens to Disney’s Loki TV series after ‘Avengers: Endgame’? 1 Year Ago
- Brienne writing Jaime’s history is the best meme from the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale 1 Year Ago
- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Disney XD online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
This adorably spooky No Face plush belongs in your life
And your nightmares.
In Spirited Away, Chihiro just can’t shake No Face. But why would you want to? Take this spooky boi everywhere with this No Face plush.
This version of the hungry spirit is only 8-inches high, so he’s far less spooky and far more portable than the real thing. The high-quality plush material is perfect for snuggling. And because there are no loose parts or buttons, it’s perfect for babies small and large.
Best of all, this sneaky little spirit won’t gorge on all your treats. He’ll want to…but he won’t. Grab the No Face plush online for just under $15.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Add a spritz of magic to any room with this unicorn oil diffuser
- These Studio Ghibli socks depict scenes from your favorite movies
- Dress like a champion with this ‘Breath of the Wild’ shirt
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.