- Stephen Miller’s fake hair is almost as bad as his policies Sunday 8:00 PM
- California no longer plans to tax your text messages Sunday 6:45 PM
- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment Sunday 3:59 PM
- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users Sunday 2:20 PM
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Sunday 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Sunday 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Sunday 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Sunday 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Sunday 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Sunday 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
This adorably spooky No Face plush belongs in your life
And your nightmares.
In Spirited Away, Chihiro just can’t shake No Face. But why would you want to? Take this spooky boi everywhere with this No Face plush.
This version of the hungry spirit is only 8-inches high, so he’s far less spooky and far more portable than the real thing. The high-quality plush material is perfect for snuggling. And because there are no loose parts or buttons, it’s perfect for babies small and large.
Best of all, this sneaky little spirit won’t gorge on all your treats. He’ll want to…but he won’t. Grab the No Face plush on Amazon for $11.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- Add a spritz of magic to any room with this unicorn oil diffuser
- These Studio Ghibli socks depict scenes from your favorite movies
- Dress like a champion with this ‘Breath of the Wild’ shirt
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.