- A police union is urging its officers to post ‘The Punisher’ logo Monday 7:33 PM
- Redditors call for a Nestlé boycott through memes Monday 6:16 PM
- How a 10-second Disney jingle became a meme in Thailand Monday 4:48 PM
- Instagram users share photos showing gruesome killing of 17-year-old Bianca Devins Monday 4:33 PM
- The horror game banned for mocking China’s president probably isn’t coming back Monday 3:31 PM
- Cheap vibrators, condoms, and lube: The most satisfying Amazon Prime Day deals Monday 3:07 PM
- George R.R. Martin says fan backlash won’t affect his ‘Game of Thrones’ ending Monday 3:03 PM
- The very finest Area 51 memes Monday 2:52 PM
- Tweet map ranks states where people are boycotting Amazon Prime Day Monday 1:54 PM
- Lil Nas X says he will perform at Area 51 for free Monday 12:56 PM
- The best Prime Day deals for gamers Monday 12:53 PM
- How Republicans are dancing around Trump’s racist tweets Monday 12:42 PM
- Not even anti-immigrant groups are defending Trump’s ‘go back’ tweets Monday 12:37 PM
- Netflix’s latest chase thriller ‘Point Blank’ lacks electricity Monday 12:27 PM
- Jay Inslee floats Megan Rapinoe as his secretary of state pick Monday 11:33 AM
Travel safely with your Nintendo Switch with these perfect travel kits
Now you’ll be 100 percent ready to take Breath of the Wild on the go.
If you’re still meandering through Breath of the Wild slowly and savoring all it has to offer, you may enjoy taking it on the go when you travel as well.
Of course, you need the right accessories to do that. Zelda fans will love this travel set for the Switch, which provides everything a gamer could hope for to take the system on the go and keep it safe. It comes with a screen protector, Joy-Con Armor Guards and thumb caps, and earbuds, as well as the themed case. And if you prefer another theme, there are two Mario ones as well as a plain black option.
These sets start at $34.99, which is a remarkable value for all the stuff you get. The Breath of the Wild set is $49.99, which is probably because of the raging popularity of all things Zelda right now. So you’ll have to pony up just a bit more if you want that one, but we figure you’re saving tons of money playing Zelda all weekend instead of going out, right?
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This hardcover Super Famicom book is a gamer’s dream tome
- 5 video games worth buying with your gift cards
- This Space Invaders backpack is almost as cool as your high score
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Colette Bennett is a writer and editor who specializes in geek culture, beauty products, and Amazon deals. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She's also given talks on working in news for CNN's Leadership Unplugged program. Bennett also runs popular Korean beauty blog Chok Chok Beauty and regularly slathers her face in snail slime.