- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Hardcore Smash players swear by Nintendo Gamecube controllers. The problem is, almost every Gamecube controller is wired, forcing you to play up close to the TV. There hasn’t been a wireless Gamecube solution since the Wavebird, and that thing ran on batteries. But there’s no need to scour eBay for a wireless Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller solution. Simply plug any Gamecube controller into the adapter, and it will connect to your Switch console via Bluetooth.
But that’s not all. In fact, it even works with legacy controllers you already have lying around. The NES and SNES Classic Mini controllers work with this adapter as well. Even that Wii Classic Controller that’s gathering dust in your garage is compatible. What’s old is new again, and best of all, totally wireless. You can even use the adapter to link your controllers to your Mac or Windows PC. Talk about versatile!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
- How to use Nintendo’s Switch eShop to its fullest
- Smash Bros. Switch bundle lets new fans jump on the brawling bandwagon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.