- How to stream live TV on PlayStation 4 6 Months Ago
- How to watch Disney XD online for free 6 Months Ago
- Who survived the ‘Game of Thrones’ series finale? Sunday 10:21 PM
- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
Make legacy controllers wireless just in time for ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’.
Hardcore Smash players swear by Nintendo Gamecube controllers. The problem is, almost every Gamecube controller is wired, forcing you to play up close to the TV. There hasn’t been a wireless Gamecube solution since the Wavebird, and that thing ran on batteries. But there’s no need to scour eBay for a wireless Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller solution. Simply plug any Gamecube controller into the adapter, and it will connect to your Switch console via Bluetooth.
But that’s not all. In fact, it even works with legacy controllers you already have lying around. The NES and SNES Classic Mini controllers work with this adapter as well. Even that Wii Classic Controller that’s gathering dust in your garage is compatible. What’s old is new again, and best of all, totally wireless. You can even use the adapter to link your controllers to your Mac or Windows PC. Talk about versatile!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
- How to use Nintendo’s Switch eShop to its fullest
- Smash Bros. Switch bundle lets new fans jump on the brawling bandwagon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.