- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ 1 Year Ago
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares 1 Year Ago
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Today 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Today 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Today 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Today 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Today 1:31 PM
- U.K. advocacy group releases deepfakes of Corbyn, Johnson endorsing each other Today 1:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west Today 12:35 PM
- A total guide to bone conduction headphones, plus our recommendations Today 12:34 PM
- Disney+ goes down on launch day Today 11:52 AM
- Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader shine in Disney+ Christmas movie ‘Noelle’ Today 11:52 AM
- What to do if you’ve lost your AirPods charging case Today 11:42 AM
- Stephen Miller’s racist emails leak Today 11:20 AM
- Why was parody Twitter account Seinfeld2000 suspended? Today 11:06 AM
Hardcore Smash players swear by Nintendo Gamecube controllers. The problem is, almost every Gamecube controller is wired, forcing you to play up close to the TV. There hasn’t been a wireless Gamecube solution since the Wavebird, and that thing ran on batteries. But there’s no need to scour eBay for a wireless Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller solution. Simply plug any Gamecube controller into the adapter, and it will connect to your Switch console via Bluetooth.
But that’s not all. In fact, it even works with legacy controllers you already have lying around. The NES and SNES Classic Mini controllers work with this adapter as well. Even that Wii Classic Controller that’s gathering dust in your garage is compatible. What’s old is new again, and best of all, totally wireless. You can even use the adapter to link your controllers to your Mac or Windows PC. Talk about versatile!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
- How to use Nintendo’s Switch eShop to its fullest
- Smash Bros. Switch bundle lets new fans jump on the brawling bandwagon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.