- Cardi B says she drugged, robbed men in her past on Instagram Live Monday 8:03 PM
- Twitter thread roasts bathtub tray ads for women Monday 7:21 PM
- Nintendo set to release two new models of the Switch—possibly in 2019 Monday 6:45 PM
- Viral cat video ‘Dear Kitten’ finds new life in TikTok challenge Monday 5:30 PM
- Here’s every show that was announced at the Apple TV+ kickoff Monday 3:53 PM
- ‘Shazam!’ embraces the spectacle and heart of the superhero genre Monday 3:45 PM
- How to mute Twitter’s suggested tweets on your timeline Monday 3:02 PM
- What you need to know about Apple’s new streaming service Monday 2:32 PM
- Text-message fanfiction is taking over Instagram Monday 1:54 PM
- Your Asus computer might have a secret backdoor Monday 1:06 PM
- Trump is already fundraising off the Mueller report—even though no one’s seen it Monday 1:01 PM
- Michael Avenatti charged with trying to extort $20 million from Nike Monday 12:51 PM
- Logan Paul says being a YouTuber is ‘wack’ Monday 12:14 PM
- James Comey posts from a forest in wake of Mueller report Monday 10:35 AM
- These are the only online dating sites worth your time Monday 10:29 AM
Make legacy controllers wireless just in time for ‘Super Smash Bros. Ultimate’.
Hardcore Smash players swear by Nintendo Gamecube controllers. The problem is, almost every Gamecube controller is wired, forcing you to play up close to the TV. There hasn’t been a wireless Gamecube solution since the Wavebird, and that thing ran on batteries. But there’s no need to scour eBay for a wireless Nintendo Switch Gamecube controller solution. Simply plug any Gamecube controller into the adapter, and it will connect to your Switch console via Bluetooth.
But that’s not all. In fact, it even works with legacy controllers you already have lying around. The NES and SNES Classic Mini controllers work with this adapter as well. Even that Wii Classic Controller that’s gathering dust in your garage is compatible. What’s old is new again, and best of all, totally wireless. You can even use the adapter to link your controllers to your Mac or Windows PC. Talk about versatile!
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Super Mario Wreath powers up your life with holiday flair
- How to use Nintendo’s Switch eShop to its fullest
- Smash Bros. Switch bundle lets new fans jump on the brawling bandwagon
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.