- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur 10 Months Ago
- Cop under investigation after implying Ocasio-Cortez should be shot 10 Months Ago
- The ‘Big Little Lies’ finale sucked—but at least we have Renata 10 Months Ago
- Wendy Davis announces she’s running for Congress Today 10:45 AM
- Please stop being horny on main for #IceBae and other horrible people Today 10:02 AM
- Illinois Republicans share ‘jihad squad’ meme of 4 Dem congresswomen Today 9:05 AM
- How a deepfake gets made Today 8:25 AM
- How to watch ‘Veronica Mars’ season 4 online Today 8:21 AM
- The MCU’s Phase 4 is all about Marvel getting weird Today 7:07 AM
- How alt porn site SuicideGirls gets women to pose naked for free Today 7:00 AM
- Why did the GOP launch a website hyping socialist candidates? Today 6:30 AM
- The macrophilia and size-change fetish communities are made possible through the magic of the internet Today 6:00 AM
- Is Trump defiling the U.S. flag in this MAGA dude’s artwork? Sunday 4:41 PM
- White woman claims she invented sleep bonnets, selling them for $100 Sunday 4:03 PM
- Even real cats are transfixed by the enigma that is the ‘Cats’ trailer Sunday 3:04 PM
Comes with exclusive skins and 1,000 V Bucks.
Looking for a dedicated Fortnite system? The Nintendo Switch Fortnite bundle is perfect for all manner of Battle Royale on the go.
This Nintendo Switch bundle comes with anything a Fortnite fan dreams of. Mainly, Fortnite skins and V bucks. Fortnite is free and comes pre-downloaded on the console so you can play right out of the box. Convenient, no?
Before you jump out of the Battle Bus and compete for resources, murk enemies, and build fortresses, your avatar will come supped up with new skins. The Double Helix Fortnite skins bundle comes standard here and includes a unique character outfit, Telemetry back bling, a Pinpoint pickaxe, and Rotor Glider all doused in red and white. You know, Nintendo colors.
You also get 1,000 V Bucks to purchase a Battle Pass or other in-game items before you even jump in the arena. When you’re bored with Fortnite, you can jump into Nintendo’s massive library of first-party hits and indie darlings alike.
Also, aside from smartphones (which we’re not counting), is there any other device that lets you play Fortnite on the go, and more importantly, on the toilet? I think not! The Nintendo Switch Fortnite bundle is available on Amazon for $299.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- NEO GEO Mini lets you hold the power of the arcade in your hand
- Smash Bros. Switch bundle lets new fans jump on the brawling bandwagon
- ‘Fortnite’ costumes let you romp around as your favorite skins
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.