- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying 6 Months Ago
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
- ‘The Dirt’ offers a sanitized history of Mötley Crüe—but why? Friday 11:42 AM
- ‘The Dirt’ director Jeff Tremaine on Mötley Crüe’s long, difficult road to Netflix Friday 11:30 AM
- Here’s video of yet another alleged gunman looking for YouTuber Adam22 Friday 11:09 AM
- 12 mugs that are absolutely purr-fect for cat enthusiasts Friday 10:58 AM
- Jared Kushner used WhatsApp for official White House business Friday 10:50 AM
- Unsettled Tom memes are on the rise Friday 10:36 AM
- Trans student nominated for prom king told by administration to run for queen Friday 10:07 AM
Comes with exclusive skins and 1,000 V Bucks.
Looking for a dedicated Fortnite system? The Nintendo Switch Fortnite bundle is perfect for all manner of Battle Royale on the go.
This Nintendo Switch bundle comes with anything a Fortnite fan dreams of. Mainly, Fortnite skins and V bucks. Fortnite is free and comes pre-downloaded on the console so you can play right out of the box. Convenient, no?
Before you jump out of the Battle Bus and compete for resources, murk enemies, and build fortresses, your avatar will come supped up with new skins. The Double Helix Fortnite skins bundle comes standard here and includes a unique character outfit, Telemetry back bling, a Pinpoint pickaxe, and Rotor Glider all doused in red and white. You know, Nintendo colors.
You also get 1,000 V Bucks to purchase a Battle Pass or other in-game items before you even jump in the arena. When you’re bored with Fortnite, you can jump into Nintendo’s massive library of first-party hits and indie darlings alike.
Also, aside from smartphones (which we’re not counting), is there any other device that lets you play Fortnite on the go, and more importantly, on the toilet? I think not! The Nintendo Switch Fortnite bundle is available on Amazon for $299.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- NEO GEO Mini lets you hold the power of the arcade in your hand
- Smash Bros. Switch bundle lets new fans jump on the brawling bandwagon
- ‘Fortnite’ costumes let you romp around as your favorite skins
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.