- The Anthony Kennedy-Trump money laundering conspiracy is back—and as inaccurate as ever 8 Months Ago
- How to watch the FIFA U-20 World Cup online for free 8 Months Ago
- Indie game publisher announces Playdate, a console with a hand crank Wednesday 8:18 PM
- How to get The Sims 4 for free Wednesday 7:45 PM
- Trump’s Rose Garden podium sign is the perfect meme canvas Wednesday 7:34 PM
- Forest Whitaker to produce adaptation of novel ‘Hello, Universe’ for Netflix Wednesday 6:58 PM
- Baltimore still refuses to pay hackers who hit city with ransomware Wednesday 5:34 PM
- Net neutrality advocates slam ‘extremely troubling’ letter circulating among some House Dems Wednesday 4:52 PM
- Moms and grandmas are infiltrating TikTok Wednesday 4:35 PM
- Did Britain’s head Brexiter hide in a bus to avoid getting hit by a milkshake? Wednesday 4:26 PM
- This woman who thought she saw a handmaid about to jump from a building is very relieved Wednesday 4:18 PM
- Michael Avenatti allegedly defrauded Stormy Daniels to pay for a Ferrari Wednesday 3:53 PM
- HBO has no plans for an Arya Stark spinoff series Wednesday 3:28 PM
- Republicans and Democrats agree on dangers of facial recognition tech Wednesday 3:18 PM
- Amazon is using video games and ‘swag bucks’ to incentivize workers Wednesday 3:04 PM
Comes with exclusive skins and 1,000 V Bucks.
Looking for a dedicated Fortnite system? The Nintendo Switch Fortnite bundle is perfect for all manner of Battle Royale on the go.
This Nintendo Switch bundle comes with anything a Fortnite fan dreams of. Mainly, Fortnite skins and V bucks. Fortnite is free and comes pre-downloaded on the console so you can play right out of the box. Convenient, no?
Before you jump out of the Battle Bus and compete for resources, murk enemies, and build fortresses, your avatar will come supped up with new skins. The Double Helix Fortnite skins bundle comes standard here and includes a unique character outfit, Telemetry back bling, a Pinpoint pickaxe, and Rotor Glider all doused in red and white. You know, Nintendo colors.
You also get 1,000 V Bucks to purchase a Battle Pass or other in-game items before you even jump in the arena. When you’re bored with Fortnite, you can jump into Nintendo’s massive library of first-party hits and indie darlings alike.
Also, aside from smartphones (which we’re not counting), is there any other device that lets you play Fortnite on the go, and more importantly, on the toilet? I think not! The Nintendo Switch Fortnite bundle is available on Amazon for $299.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- NEO GEO Mini lets you hold the power of the arcade in your hand
- Smash Bros. Switch bundle lets new fans jump on the brawling bandwagon
- ‘Fortnite’ costumes let you romp around as your favorite skins
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.