- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Wednesday 2:26 PM
- The ending to Netflix’s ‘Eli’ has divided viewers Wednesday 2:07 PM
- Teen consumes ungodly amount of meat, becomes meme Wednesday 2:07 PM
Toss out run-of-the-mill zip tops and upgrade to reusable Nintendo snack bags.
Whether you’re three or 30, Nintendo snack bags are everything you want out of a reusable pouch. Unlike lesser bags, they’re BPA, PVC and lead free, not to mention waterproof. Best of all, they’re emblazoned with iconic NES and Gameboy designs, which will make you the envy of anyone familiar with the Konami code.
Bumpkins Nintendo snack bags are available on BoxLunch for $7.92 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Fire Bar display makes even adorable amiibo menacing
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- Gotta catch these awesome Pikachu and Bulbasaur Pokemon evolution shirts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.