- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made 3 Years Ago
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms 3 Years Ago
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win 3 Years Ago
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Today 9:56 AM
- Pete Buttigieg ripped for basketball ‘field’ tribute to Kobe Bryant Today 9:13 AM
- See how Logan Paul reacted to a college student spitting on him Today 8:50 AM
- Lewis Capaldi mistaken for Grammy seat filler because no one knows who he is Today 7:40 AM
- Why we’re obsessed with abandoned power plants and theme parks Today 7:00 AM
- Democrats are open to changing one of the internet’s bedrock principles Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Social media makes me feel like my career is lagging. Will I ever catch up? Today 6:00 AM
- ‘Zola’ is a surreal and wild tale of a road trip gone wrong Today 5:00 AM
- Sebastian Gorka blocks pundit over Fleshlight joke Today 1:56 AM
- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
Toss out run-of-the-mill zip tops and upgrade to reusable Nintendo snack bags.
Whether you’re three or 30, Nintendo snack bags are everything you want out of a reusable pouch. Unlike lesser bags, they’re BPA, PVC and lead free, not to mention waterproof. Best of all, they’re emblazoned with iconic NES and Gameboy designs, which will make you the envy of anyone familiar with the Konami code.
Bumpkins Nintendo snack bags are available on BoxLunch for $7.92 while supplies last.
MORE BAZAAR DEALS:
- This Fire Bar display makes even adorable amiibo menacing
- These Nintendo Switch bundles are packed with Zelda treasures
- Gotta catch these awesome Pikachu and Bulbasaur Pokemon evolution shirts
The Daily Dot may receive a payment in connection with purchases of products or services featured in this article. Click here to learn more.
Jaime Carillo is a writer for Pure Nintendo and a plucky YouTube cook. He specializes in writing about console gaming and kitchen gadgets. It comes naturally, considering he's either wielding a massive cleaver or Switch Pro controller at any given point. When he's not cruising through a drive-thru at 2am, he's baking shokupan or whipping up a big pot of Japanese curry. He enjoys retro gaming, geopolitics, and Vic Berger videos.